Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I report these people?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ACGIFT

09-22-2012

Everyone gets SOME degree of leeway in leaving to account for legitimate causes, such as someone in the home needing to go to the hospital, a sudden power outage, etc.

But these sort of things are normally RARE. If someone leaves a lot, chances are they're just making up excuses. Also, "Brb gonna get a beer" is illigitimate a reason on two fronts:

• One should not be inebriated while playing. It's hilarious to you, but NOT to your teammates who will be far more likely to lose.
  • You ought to have any refreshments/needs done BEFORE the match. If something's necessary that you couldn't live without for 30-50 minutes, then grab it quick while your champion's dead or something.

TOO MANY people get into matches without being responsible: the game DOES warn that a match in Summoner's Rift typically goes for 30-45 minutes, and I'd make sure to block off AT LEAST an hour to play a match.

So if anyone leaves, I recommend reporting them. If it was legit, then it was rare, and they won't be punished for it.