Crackles the Firework Merchant

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Askelon

08-26-2012

Here's is my idea for a champion and he is a dwell more details later
[Note] will be updated every review seen and new champion coming in a few weeks or days

Crackles the Fireworks Merchant

Lore

In the Isle of Ionia lived a mole named Crackles. He worked at the coal mines with his friend Lenny and had a loving wife. When he finished his job at the coal mines he heads to the Bazaar to sell his fireworks he makes. A few years later his wife passed away and the only thing he had left from her is the locket she gave him.

One day a tax collector came to his house. The tax collector was a tall dog like person who had a large snout and and a sinister grin.He told him that he owned money to the government , but he has been retired for years. So he gave him all his prized possessions to pay for his taxes.

A few weeks later when he was at the Bazaar he saw a wanted poster, the person on the wanted poster looked exactly like the person he sold his prized possessions and his locket. He didn't know what to do he started to ponder what to do. He grabbed his firework and started to chase after him and, hoping to get his locket back.

Attack Low
Health Medium
Mana Average
Difficulty Medium

Attributes
Ranged,Mage,Pusher

Health 432(+87) Attack damage 53.6(+2.1)

Health regen 4.30(+0.54) Attack speed 0.634

Mana 265(+35) Armor 12.2(+3.2)

Mana regen 5.2(+0.51) Magic res. 30(+1.0)

Range 562 Mov. speed 310

Recommended items
Lich Bane, Anthene's Unholy Grail, Morello's Evil Tome, Shurelya's Reverie,Guardian Angel

Abilities

His basic is he shoots a firework

The Great Escape (Innate) when Crackles health reduces to 190 he earn an additional 15% increase in Movement speed 

Q: Dynamo throw (passive) Upon Activating Crackles throws a multiple dynamite dealing damage to the enemy it hits for 5 seconds

Magic Damage 40/55/62/70/84(+1.3 Ability Power)

Range 310
Cooldown 14/13/12/11/10

W: Blazing Crackles (Active) Crackles fires a firecracker causing an 5% magic damage to enemy units and blinding them for a few seconds

Magic Damage 76/88//91/101(+0.2 Ability Power)
Cost 60/68/72/79/81

Cooldown 23/17/15/13/11

E: The Spider effect (Active) Crackles launches a spider firework on a target location stunning enemies for 2 seconds 

Cost 63/71/84/92/105

Cooldown 50/63/71/85/94

Diameter of GTAoe 420
Diameter of splash of Aoe 156

R: The Big Bang (Active) Launches an explosive rocket in a lane if it hits an enemy it deals 215 magic damage. The effect stacks last up to 8 Minutes an additional 10% damage every use

Magic Damage 215/405/510(+1.0 Ability Power)
Cost 180/205/230

Cooldown 100/94/86

Range 1205

Projectile speed 18

Quotes

Upon selection
Finally you came to your senses

Movement
Coming at you
I've got everything you need

Attack
My prices are so low there on fire
This Special is only for a limited time only
Ouch that looked painful
It's Crackalaken time

Taunt
I didn't see that coming

Joke
Where am i going

Dance
Breakdancing

Apearance
Here is the concept art made by me of Crackles he wears goggles and have a long red jacket with beige shirt that covers his feet
Attachment 522252

Skins
--------------

DJ Mo3

Appeareance

a mole wearing blue headphones with white shutter shades and a white glow in the dark shirt .His rocket turn into neon glowsticks raging from different color vatiations.

Dance changes to fist pumping

Year of the Dragon costume

Appearance

He garners a warrior suit with a dragon mask covering his face and his fireworks have dragon heads on the top

When he levels up he first warrior. His next form is Jetpack that are fireworks when he reaches lvl 9. At level 18 he becomes half dragon half mole his Jetpack turns into wings

Comments and some feedback will be nice and thank you

Askelon

08-26-2012

Didn't realize there was a smile in Dynamo throw (passive) Crackles throws a multiple dynamite dealing damage to the enemy it hits for 5 seconds

TheFlyingSpoon

08-26-2012

I like the idea of a fireworks-based champ. I think it can be made to be thematically original enough (per Ziggs). Great name- Crackles.

Moderca

08-26-2012

While I too like the idea of a fireworks-based champ, I think this idea needs a little bit of work. If your willing to take my suggestions, when you look at his health he starts with less than 300. The health per level makes it so that his final hp doesnt even add up to 1000, meaning he needs some hp support items. I would make the starting health more around 450, and the HP per level would be more viable around 40-45. Also, I believe that his passive ability would be better as a boost in movement speed, not hp regen. I would say it should activate around 15%-20% hp left. I see his Q as being underpowered and dropping off late game, unless it does true damage which would mean earlier it would need to do less. I like how his W is, but his E has a bit too long of a stun. It would be pretty OP unless it was toned down to 1-2 second stun. Finally, his R should be limited to 8-10 bonuses on damage, and if he dies he loses 1/2 of his stacks kind of like chogath. I hope you take your time to read this comment, and that you take some of the things I say into consideration. Your's truly, Moderca.

DarkPercy

08-27-2012

Hmmm. You should play the game more to familiarize yourself to the game before you post champion concepts here...

Your abilities base damages are extremely weird and way too low. Your abilities have no AP ratios or AD ratios at all. Anyone who has played the game just a little bit would know that a 5 seconds stun is insanely overpowered.

It's also clear that you don't know what a passive is :/.

Passive ability: These abilities are passive abilities that have persistent effects.
Active ability: This is the most abundant type of ability, having a one-time use effect, and are subject to a cooldown before they are available for use again.

Also, most of your base stats are messed up. If you want a guide on base stats go here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post26434235

PS: You can remove the Smiley () by putting a space between your : and your D.

Askelon

08-27-2012

Thank you for reviewing my champion and i will put my effort into him

levena

Recruiter

08-28-2012

He sounds a lot like ziggs, like a lot also his skills feel a bit off but sounds like he could work like a ziggs just change it up a little more

Askelon

08-28-2012

updated

Askelon

08-29-2012

Updated again

Bliztron

08-30-2012

take a look at these few guides and some other concepts and look at the lolwiki plus play the game a wee bit more. A fireworks champion is ijnteresting but you gotta know the numbers.

Major edits and ill review you.

Role Requirements

Base Guide

Stat Guide

LoL Wiki

read those pwease

12345 ... 11