Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Feeding Penalty?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadyAzalea

08-26-2012

I just played a beginner bot game with some friends who are still newer to the game. From the beginning of the game, our Nunu walked up mid lane and intentionally fed (via tower suicide) the whole game. Didn't say a word.

We all reported him, I'm just curious what the penalties are for being an ass like that.

naotasan

08-27-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Seth the Bum

08-27-2012

I remember one time I was playing in a Co-op vs. AI game and someone was letting their daughter of something like less than 5 years old play the game. I felt bad for her because, even though she knew how to move around, use abilities, and attack the enemy, she couldn't quite grasp the concept of the tower. Most people would probably figure it was an idiot doing it on purpose. =\

Pitufito Dell

08-28-2012

I spotted one time a Galio that died 18 times in turret, I politely asked him if he know how to play, and he said "First time I play". I explained him how to play and he learned. Easy no?