Health relics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delucien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Could the health relics in the jungle be moved so you can move behind them without actually taking them? I run into the issue when I am top at windmill going to the opponents mid or fleeing from the mid and I have a teammate with me and I am faster than them. I dont always want to take the heal but I also don't want to go up and around the relic.

ElevenOfClubs

08-27-2012

This would be incredibly frustrating in the equally or potentially more common case of when your running the same path and DO want the health relic.

Delucien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

I would hope that pathing would be clear enough that unintentially missing the relic wouldn't be easily done. As is there is no way to avoid hitting the relic without taking a possibly fatal path.

HaIfhearted

08-27-2012

Actually, I can often squeeze by the relic without actually picking it up.

Takes a bit of positioning, though, and if you're playing something with a large model like Sej or Naut or max stacks Cho'gath, forget about it.

But I can slip by as Urgot, so most champions should be able to get by it.

DiscworldDeath

08-27-2012

Just play Yordles all day every day.

Kiddalee

08-28-2012

Second. The only health relics that I don't accidentally pick up all the time are the ones behind the points. I'm disappointed that Riot didn't test health relic locations with large model champs before the map came out. Especially since every champ becomes large with the Storm Shield.

Delucien

08-29-2012

That explains my issue, I am playing with Alistar. It's just the jungle points I have issues with. I think it adds a valid decision point and would be worth looking into.

WaterD103

08-30-2012

But taking a relic gives you score points, why would not want to take them?

Duelpower

08-31-2012

How about relics become like jungle camps so that you need vision of it to see if it's gone.

I have never been a fan of it, and I always try to tell people on my stream to avoid hp packs if they don't need them. Why? If you take a hp pack currently the map icon disappears giving away your position to the enemy team.

LAME!

Risemix

08-31-2012

What would be pretty cool is if you had to click them to pick them up.