Arkan: The distortaion (Redone)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kill Joyy

08-26-2012

Lore: Arkan came about from the Great Mage War by accident, just a little ripple in the air and most just walked by him. But one day a battle took place where he was floating, and gave him more of an effect on the world around him. Suddenly people that walked through him were dazed and forgot what happened to them, while others, just by being near him, felt sluggish. Then, on the day of Maokai's awakening in the League, Arkan was able to float around and even dash at anything living. After that day Arkan went around going through the world as part of it but yet not a part of it. Arkan wandered to the League one day and was caught and forced to fight on the Field so that hopefully he will one day use up all his energy and disappear.

Base Stats
Attack 60 1.5 per lv
Attack speed .825 .015 per lv
Mana 300 with 50 gain per lv
Mana regain only from his W
Health 440 with 75 gain per lv
Health regain 8 per 5 with .03 per lv
Movespeed 325

Moves

Passive
Arkan ignores unit collision and slows all projectiles around him by 15%(stacks with his E) with those he moves through getting dazed(stunned) for .5 secs can only be used on a champion once every 3 seconds

Q: Phases: Arkan phases through everything to his target, applying his passive with a boost to 1 second and dealing 25/50/75/100/125 true damage to his target. Costs 100 mana with a 10 second cooldown.

Passive.
W: Focus: Arkan regains mana whenever an ability is used except his. This takes it from the cost of what the person casts, and also whenever something dies by him he gets 25 mana back. If the move costs nothing he gets back double of the on death. For example, if Blitz uses rocket grab, Arkan would get 1/5 of that mana. Becomes more mana from deaths and uses as you level this ability—goes up by 25/50/75/100 then it goes up by 1/5th every rank up

E: Split: Arkan creats a another distortion that can’t move but has his passive and does constant AoE Magic Damge at 50/75/125/150/175 per second until destroyed, and has three hits like a ward but does not give sight. Max 5 on map at any time per team. Costs 125 mana with a 7 second cooldown.

R: Bend in Reality: Arkan bends reality around him making all projectiles turn around and hurt the one who cast them with their effects. Ex. Blitz rocket grabs you, and with this up he stuns himself, with the base damage of that move turned into true damage against you. This lasts 7/7/7 seconds costs 150 mana.

Please leave a comment if you are looking at this champion

PS. Riot you have all rights to this post from me

Skyhawke

08-29-2012

I thought I'd start with a little bit of grammar editing to help things be a little bit easier to sort through.

Quote:
Lore: Arkan came about from the Great Mage War by accident, just a little ripple in the air and most just walked by him. But one day a battle took place where he was floating, and gave him more of an effect on the world around him. Suddenly people that walked through him were dazed and forgot what happened to them, while others, just by being near him, felt sluggish. Then, on the day of Maokai's awakening in the League, Arkan was able to float around and even dash at anything living. After that day Arkan went around going through the world as part of it but yet not a part of it. Arkan wandered to the League one day and was caught and forced to fight on the Field so that hopefully he will one day use up all his energy and disappear.

Base Stats
Attack 60 1.5 per lv
Attack speed .825 .015 per lv
Mana 300 with 50 gain per lv
Mana regain only from his W
Health 440 with 75 gain per lv
Health regain 8 per 5 with .03 per lv
Movespeed 325

Moves

Passive
Arkan ignores unit collision and slows all projectiles around him by 15%(stacks with his E) with those he moves through getting dazed(stunned) for .5 secs can only be used on a champion once every 3 seconds

Q: Phases: Arkan phases through everything to his target, applying his passive with a boost to 1 second and dealing 25/50/75/100/125 true damage to his target. Costs 100 mana with a 10 second cooldown.

Passive.
W: Focus: Arkan regains mana whenever an ability is used except his. This takes it from the cost of what the person casts, and also whenever something dies by him he gets 25 mana back. If the move costs nothing he gets back double of the on death. For example, if Blitz uses rocket grab, Arkan would get 1/5 of that mana. Becomes more mana from deaths and uses as you level this ability—goes up by 25/50/75/100 then it goes up by 1/5th every rank up

E: Split: Arkan creats a another distortion that can’t move but has his passive and does constant AoE Magic Damge at 50/75/150/175/200 per second until destroyed, and has three hits like a ward but does not give sight. Max 5 on map at any time per team. Costs 125 mana with a 7 second cooldown.

R: Bend in Reality: Arkan bends reality around him making all projectiles turn around and hurt the one who cast them with their effects. Ex. Blitz rocket grabs you, and with this up he stuns himself, with the base damage of that move turned into true damage against you. This lasts 7/7/7 seconds costs 150 mana.

Please leave a comment if you are looking at this champion

PS. Riot you have all rights to this post from me
So go ahead and just edit your post and put in those fixes if you want. I'll look at giving you a review later today when I'm done with classes.

Skeith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

W- 25 mana is too high. Suppose he last hits 3 minions per wave (and this is a very low number) he will get 75. He will be too strong in the laning phase.

Kill Joyy

08-29-2012

The W at least the passive part of it was meant to be high since he almost has to be on top of them for it to count thuse able to get hit by any Champion still if the risk factor is not high enough how about it goes down to 10/15/20/25/30

Earl of Madness

09-03-2012

I like the direction you took him. Definitely much better, I don't have time for a leangthy reivew but his W would make his laning phase too powerful. Take a look at kassadin, malzahar and swain for more ideas on how to balance his mana regen because that mana regen is ridiculous. Also i'm confused as to why he has that passive. The moving through units is great and the daze is great (make it like nautilus's and he can't do it for a good few seconds to another enemy unit, but make it against all units). A stun like that would be a very useful passive but requireing him to get into melee range would make it a risk vs reward a definate plus. Reducing projectile speed I don't see working so much unless it applies to his Q and he dodges everything like vlad or his ult does something with it. Other than that it is a good rework. I'd think differently on the ult though because people can choose to not attack. Perhaps make it a taunt or something of that nature?