Curse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Why did they pick up Saint again? Can someone please remind me?

deathcon507

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

to win.

Razzcastic

08-26-2012

LOL no seriously

type1Rush

08-26-2012

who cares, its actually nice to see Curse finally achieving something in League of Legends.. They have been around for so long, and have always underachieved.

Prime

08-26-2012

I may be wrong but I believe saint wanted to live in a gaming house and crumbz, who use to jungle for curse wanted to go to korea so they swapped. Something like that, don't think crumbz wanted to live in a house with curse also.

Edit: I believe it was a 3 way swap and hotshotgg asked saint if he wanted to be the lead of clg.black and went along with it, not knowing hotshotgg was serious and that's basically what started the swap.

L0git

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzcastic View Post
LOL no seriously
Jungler makes all the calls.

They just won a tournament.

he must be awful.

CommissarTaco

08-26-2012

Because he just counterjungled the hell out of IWillDominate.

Razzcastic

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
who cares, its actually nice to see Curse finally achieving something in League of Legends.. They have been around for so long, and have always underachieved.
I care, but I definitely agree with this.

But my question still stands...

lostsage

08-26-2012

CRS didn't have a leader so they got Saint after the drama with CLG. Saint also wanted to train another small asian with a funny accent mid.

Razzcastic

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsage View Post
CRS didn't have a leader so they got Saint after the drama with CLG. Saint also wanted to train another small asian with a funny accent mid.
what happened to their old jungler?

OH GOD SAINT is their leader????