Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes/Masteries for Ahri?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gramps69

08-26-2012

Currently I am using MPen reds, Armor yellows (less damage from minion aggro and most jungle ganks), AP/lvl blues, and flat AP quints. For masteries I use 21/0/9, using the utility tree for more mana, mana regen, +.5% MS and the extra buff duration. Is this a good setup or should I switch out the AP/lvl blues for flat MR, or put 9 points in defense tree instead of utility?

beeread

08-26-2012

Quote:
Gramps69:
Currently I am using MPen reds, Armor yellows (less damage from minion aggro and most jungle ganks), AP/lvl blues, and flat AP quints. For masteries I use 21/0/9, using the utility tree for more mana, mana regen, +.5% MS and the extra buff duration. Is this a good setup or should I switch out the AP/lvl blues for flat MR, or put 9 points in defense tree instead of utility?

I'd put the .5% ms increase point into improved recall, .5% does nothing.

Other than that, looks good.

Gramps69

08-26-2012

Right on, thanks!