Would you enjoy this Fizz skin?

Yes 2,179 93.36%
No 155 6.64%
Voters: 2334. You may not vote on this poll

New Fizz Skin [Deep Sea]

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Fresh Prince

08-26-2012

One of my favorite champions is Fizz, and I think a Deep Sea Fizz would be great skin for him. I think his current skins are nice, but a Deep Sea Fizz would be great seller. I began working on some fan art for a Deep Sea skin when I stumbled onto a finished version that was exactly what I had in mind. I am pretty sure Riot has seen it because it looks great, and its really professional. This should really be a skin, and hopefully players and Riot employees will agree. My friends and I loved the idea of this being a skin, and I am pretty sure any Fizz player would too. I found the skin named "Deep Sea Zombie Fizz" and I am not the creator of it. I am only showing it because it looks great. If anyone wants to see what I had done with my fan art before discovering Deep Sea Zombie Fizz I would be happy to send it to you. Please make Deep Sea Zombie Fizz more popular because it would be a great skin, and I would 100% buy it on the first day of release.

Would you like it as a skin?
Please thumb up this post if you are a fan.

Dossio

08-26-2012

I dig.

Ukieboy

Master Recruiter

08-26-2012

Would love to see this happen. If only we could get a Riot employee to comment on this idea.

LegendaryEnemy

08-26-2012

Epic Angler Fish is Epic.

Abbx

08-26-2012

Thats amazing. Hell yes.

Mortrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

This is great. I'd make and upkeep a post on GD for this, and if you don't, I will

mooseindisguise

08-27-2012

solid idea hombre

Antlan79

08-27-2012

HOLY SEA MAN! That is a really- lets see- how to put this in the most epic way possible.... THATS AWESOME! I'd buy it. Hands down. Fan of those bioluminescent beasties anyway. GOOD JOB WITH IT MAN!

Syph3R

08-28-2012

Is this for sell?

Ze Ocelot

08-28-2012

This would be amazing!

1234511 ... 12