180 Map Rotation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buurbon

08-26-2012

I have a hard time playing from the top, down. I don't know why, it just is. If there was an option for you to switch the playing field 180 degrees so that for the individual player it appears as though your "base" is on the bottom (or top if that's your thing) I think it would be a huge benefit to a lot of us in the community.

Or during character selection, let the players know if they will be on the top or the bottom.

Thank you for reading and thank you for making such an awesome game.

Buurbon

TyroneBiggons

08-26-2012

They do, the Your Team will be blue or purple b4 the game begins. But yes a 180 turn would be nice, i can't play on unlocked screen just yet.

Nigrontis

10-01-2012

Totally agree with this. It is needed, especially if you play as an ADC.

Fragems001

10-01-2012

Since I prefer fixed cam playing as purple has to be about the most annoying thing ever. In terms of annoyance it even tops having to play with trolls in my book. Free cam feels so awkward for me that I can't stand to use it and as a result aiming my skill shots and watching for an enemies to telegraph their attacks while playing purple becomes extremely difficult.

End result I feel like I am at a large disadvantage when being assigned purple team :P.

Why this issue hasn't been addressed in the past i do not know :X. I can't be the only person that prefers fixed cam play and even my friends who free cam think the skill bar gets in the way to much when playing purp.

EDIT: There is actually a pretty big poll going on about this. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1239123

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Whether you have locked or unlocked camera, the angle is still heavily biased in favor of the blue team.

This needs to be corrected somehow, whether with increased zoom, adjustable camera angle, map reversal, or what. People who say "just play unlocked" are missing the point.

But, as has been said, you can tell which team you'll be on. First ban and first pick are blue, and your team name will also have your team color.