Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiderParadox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Has anyone tested his W? Would really like to know if this is true or not.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineBovine View Post
then you just go hammer form and knock his ass to next tuesday
He'll just pull you back and roflBlow his ultimate which should have max stacks by this time on you. and even if the ulti doesn't kill you the omfg this lasts half an hour passive will get you.

IIxeenoxII

08-28-2012

Maybe I faced a bad jayce bot lane but I owned the lane as brand against him. I noticed he liked to play aggressive so I just hit him with either W or E then when he rushes past minions, I hit him with Q and get some free hits. So, in this game he was forced to be aggressive and take some dmg or stay back and clear minions and get harassed. Though, I was able to easily outpush him with W, E. combo. Now you won't be able to push and take his tower but you will be able to stalemate and cause a double team if you play smart.

lbgsloan

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIxeenoxII View Post
Maybe I faced a bad jayce bot lane but I owned the lane as brand against him. I noticed he liked to play aggressive so I just hit him with either W or E then when he rushes past minions, I hit him with Q and get some free hits. So, in this game he was forced to be aggressive and take some dmg or stay back and clear minions and get harassed. Though, I was able to easily outpush him with W, E. combo. Now you won't be able to push and take his tower but you will be able to stalemate and cause a double team if you play smart.
A good Jayce will just harass until he saw you W, then come in with QE hammer form. You can't EQ him in time to stop the hits if he uses the brush, and he will win the trade even if he sticks around and you stun him afterwards. It doesn't take him much AD before his shockblast will oneshot waves, while it takes you 2-3 (building a deathcap against him would obviously be suicide) AP items before you could do the same. I've yet to see a Jayce bot since his freeweek 'lose their lane' without constant ganks. Best I've ever done personally was stalemate him with Maokai.

IIxeenoxII

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
A good Jayce will just harass until he saw you W, then come in with QE hammer form. You can't EQ him in time to stop the hits if he uses the brush, and he will win the trade even if he sticks around and you stun him afterwards. It doesn't take him much AD before his shockblast will oneshot waves, while it takes you 2-3 (building a deathcap against him would obviously be suicide) AP items before you could do the same. I've yet to see a Jayce bot since his freeweek 'lose their lane' without constant ganks. Best I've ever done personally was stalemate him with Maokai.
I usually rush rylais to keep my enemies at a distance, and run some CDR, so my spells are up often. Never built death cap in that instance, still had plenty of burst to clear waves with W,E. plus the free dmg from brands passive helps a lot. I try to cast my pillar on minions and wait til the last second to see if he gets close enough for E to get him, this allowed me to push the lane.

MyDeadGrandma

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
He'll just pull you back and roflBlow his ultimate which should have max stacks by this time on you. and even if the ulti doesn't kill you the omfg this lasts half an hour passive will get you.
Unless you pull Jayce with you during the knockback, he'll smash you out of range of E. Though it would have to be a pretty dense Jayce to let Darius get in melee range without him using E to begin with.

And just to clarify, Jayce's E is a 12 second cooldown at rank 1. Darius' E is 12 seconds at rank 5. You're not going to be trading at the same rate as him.

Infirc

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Unless you pull Jayce with you during the knockback, he'll smash you out of range of E. Though it would have to be a pretty dense Jayce to let Darius get in melee range without him using E to begin with.

And just to clarify, Jayce's E is a 12 second cooldown at rank 1. Darius' E is 12 seconds at rank 5. You're not going to be trading at the same rate as him.
i do want to say something but i don't know how to say that in English so i'll just concede and give you the reason.