Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bilgewater Days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

09-16-2010

Ahh... I've had my fair share o' "Drink the Water" in my day. Heed this warnin', don't let the Cask Master play with ye.

Babagahnoosh, enjoy the festivities, but as a landlubber steer clear of the "wenchworth."

Morrowlife

09-17-2010

Despicable pirates and their foolish games... good for nothing but making oneself a mockery. We as ninja never...

Err- that is to say-

Yar?

K D Bonez

09-17-2010

Captain Bonebreaker here would like to challenge an' a man to a game o' Drink the Water! Even the fat one 'imself! Best o' luck in The Ruckus lads, you'll be needin' it against me! Har har har har har!

Kazuz

Master Recruiter

09-19-2010

Happy anniversary bilgewater

EequaltoMC2

Recruiter

09-19-2010

I myself am a previous Drink the Water champion.

Kayote

09-19-2010

All was great in Drink the Water till one trickster added in a little bit of liquor from the Voodoo Lands.

AstorSapolsky

09-21-2010

I guess with Bilgewater Days over, I can fess up to my set up.

Babs was supposed to say "what's the 'wenchworth?'" and I'd respond "about three silvers if yer not afraid o' catching something," and we'd all have a hearty laugh.

Sylph

Recruiter

09-21-2010

Quote:
AstorSapolsky:
I guess with Bilgewater Days over, I can fess up to my set up.

Babs was supposed to say "what's the 'wenchworth?'" and I'd respond "about three silvers if yer not afraid o' catching something," and we'd all have a hearty laugh.

Yeah... my mic went by the wayside on Thursday of last week. I had originally planned to do some fun pirate themed games with some friends, but my replacement mic didn't arrive until this Monday.

Sylph

Recruiter

09-22-2010

How did you spend your Bilgewater Days?

Masonry

09-22-2010

I spent my Bilgewater days pissing of my team in vent by only reponding to calls for help if they be done with a pirate like flare yar har. It was very funny to hear desperate cries of "They be ganking me bot Yar Har"