Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A compilation of Rengar bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TimODeath

08-26-2012

I have been playing Rengar very frequent as of late since I enjoy him so much. However during these many games I have found numerous bugs and issues with our newest champion to the league. allow me to elaborate.

Major Bugs

• Occasionally when in a bush and using his Q, the leap will deal no damage to the target.
  • When attempting to use Rengar's E at near melee range, the ability will quite often neither damage or slow and will induce a cooldown.
  • Sometimes assists after death will not count towards the bonetooth necklace. This happens infrequently.
  • As long as Rengar's passive is active he is able to use it to move onto a enemy while rooted.

Minor Bugs
  • While in a bush his auto attacks act very strangely, stopping movement because of his now increased range untill the next auto attack is prepared. However at other times he will move normally.
  • Rengar's ultimate has a short, .5 second cast time before triggering. Due to this when killed before this cast time is finished the ability will continue to play through playing the sounds of heart beats and filling ferocity while dead. Once the effect would normally be over the ability will go on cooldown.
  • Rengar's roar, his w, will only show a flat number on the cooldown (12, 11, 10, 9, ect.) however it is still effected by cdr

I feel these bugs are hampering the experience of playing Rengar and would be best if fixed soon, some more than others. I will continue testing abilities and see if there are indeed more bugs affiliated with the champion and will continue to add them here. If you happen to know of any major or minor bugs then please reply to this post explaining what occurred so I may add it here.

sirturkey1

08-26-2012

I have noticed the Bola bug and the ult cast time as well, both are incredibly annoying. The ult cast time in particular makes it feel really clunky to cast.

TimODeath

08-26-2012

Bumping up so everyone can see, Its better to have one thread filled with posts than to make a ton of ignored posts and will confine the number of threads to sort though.

Legacy15

08-26-2012

Normally i'd play through until someone fixed these bugs but I too have been playing Rengar and I feel he is a ton of fun but these frustrating and quite frankly debilitating bugs are turning me off of this champion. Because of the odd way things are working in the bushes, his damage is infrequent and oft times unreliable due to never knowing if the damage will work or not. Not to mention his jumping from bush will also cause him to stop attacking his intended target or run off to attack the last minion he attacked.

I feel so unnerved by his lack of proper functions that I always play super defensive because my damage is 50/50. sometimes it's there sometimes it's not, and a lot of times when it's not it empowers the enemy to counter attack me due to my pathetic attack (even though the only thing to actually hurt him was my auto attack damage. (however the skill goes off normally so it looks like I just did poor damage overall)

Glad to have added my complaints to the pile, I'll go stand back in line waiting for this champ to get hotfixed or patched. because I am sure it won't happen for a month or two

Belligero

08-26-2012

Going to bump this.

Ataud

08-27-2012

Some times after you cast w, you just stop attacking. Happens to me mainly on jungle creeps when you mostly let him autoattack instead of going crazy on last hits or champs.

Castiele

08-27-2012

I have noticed that his W does not scale with CDR. It always has the same cool down.

I have also found that it seems like I don't go stealth when I hit my ult. People are still able to target me. It seems much longer than a .5 second delay.

TimODeath

08-27-2012

Quote:
Castiele:
I have noticed that his W does not scale with CDR. It always has the same cool down.

I have also found that it seems like I don't go stealth when I hit my ult. People are still able to target me. It seems much longer than a .5 second delay.

I will look into that.. also I too have noticed that what seems like a longer delay however its a .5 second delay before the ability would trigger, The stealth may infact be bugged such that it acts similar to the old eve and twich stealth but with a much shorter extension. I will test then put on the list.

Aloretec

08-27-2012

bump.

Also he stops attacking after using W. Generally noticed when I move the camera off him then hit W. I've had it happen the most when doing red buff on purple side.

Edit-While fixing what is probably a bug. Get rid of that stupid animation he does when you activate W so I can continue to auto attack while using it.

zsehaelax

08-27-2012

Figured I'd add game logs with both stealth and bola bugs. Not sure if I noticed the cdr on roar, but the bola bug makes him so difficult to play.