Do you wish Dominion were longer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stabs3

08-18-2012

400 points goes by so quickly...

I think 600 would be much more satisfying.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

...there's 500 points. well...yeah there's 500. STOP MAKING ME DOUBT MYSELF.

but no, i don't particularly want it to be longer. Already lategame comps can really hit their stride if they can pull it out to the 20th minute, and so if the game lasts another 3-5 minutes (what this change would mean) then they would become the default strat because of the garen-teed gold and exp as early game comps simply wouldn't be able to win before the late game comps got their items and started shredding them.

BROSEPHIROTH

08-18-2012

No, I don't want it to be longer at all. Quick matches go by in 15~ minutes. More even matches are 22-24 minutes. That's about perfect.

Honestly I think it could stand to be a bit shorter.

NamKim

08-18-2012

I have said this before. An even Dominion match up is around 30 minutes (if not a little less). It is a perfect time frame. It is enough to get into some late builds, but not long enough to have things drag on.

On SR, the game ends when one team makes a major mistake but often times those games last over an hour. The game drags on. Even for the people involved it becomes boring and people just want the game to end but they can't since they want to win.

Dominion is enough to make us happy but short enough to make us want a little more. If it was to become longer, do not do it by making the Nexus have more health. Do it by making changes to items or game play or something like that.

Pemmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

No I really would not like the games to be longer.

I'm sure you're not alone though. It would be cool if you could adjust how many points each team starts with in a custom game though.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-18-2012

If I wanted the games to be longer, I would play Summoner's Rift.

harmar

08-18-2012

nope I think they are perfect length, lasting anywhere from 15-30 minutes. I find 20-25 min on average

Phourc

08-18-2012

It gets a bit longer once you get to the Elo where your team understands defending xP

Most of my games are in the mid-twenties of minutes, as someone else said seems about perfect to me.

So if you're a bit more in the entry level of play Stabs, it does get longer, if you're at my Elo well then... y u no think perfect? xP

Rebel Dragon

08-18-2012

Nope. I like my games how they are.

Intorp

08-18-2012

More time would mean even stronger bruisers and people could finish item builds without getting some kills, this would make Dominion even worse than it's now and remove some advantage from getting fed.

If I want a longer game SR is the answer, but SR can either be a complete waste of time or very fun, Dominion can also be both, but you won't suffer so much if its a waste of time.