Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

08-29-2012

(( It's shen, i bet he's smiling he made a joke))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskBloodWizard

Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
Evelynn slides in with a drum set and a stupid grin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXILNncQwH4


(( *twitches ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Chrom

Senior Member

08-29-2012

((Shen out of nowhere))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
Evelynn slides in with a drum set and a stupid grin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXILNncQwH4


Shen turns to Eve. He didn't even say anything. He just stared. Those yellow eyes staring into her. He didn't even need to tell her to back off Akali. All he needed as one glance at her. It showed well enough that he didn't appreciate her presence, and that if he would ever catch Eve doing such things with any other Kinkou members, hell even Kennen...

She would not go unpunished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
Shen turns to Eve. He didn't even say anything. He just stared. Those yellow eyes staring into her. He didn't even need to tell her to back off Akali. All he needed as one glance at her. It showed well enough that he didn't appreciate her presence, and that if he would ever catch Eve doing such things with any other Kinkou members, hell even Kennen...

She would not go unpunished.


Evelynn immediately stood up, approached within a foot of Shen, and stared back. After several seconds of intense glaring, she stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Shen opened her mouth. With a finger he sticks her tongue back in her mouth. "You do not put your nose... Or finger.... Or tonuge... Into our buisness. I don't think I will have to tell you more than once Widowmaker. Trouble seems to follow you, and I'd prefer if you not bring it towards us, or the Kinkou. Understand?" He said staring down at her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
Shen opened her mouth. With a finger he sticks her tongue back in her mouth. "You do not put your nose... Or finger.... Or tonuge... Into our buisness. I don't think I will have to tell you more than once Widowmaker. Trouble seems to follow you, and I'd prefer if you not bring it towards us, or the Kinkou. Understand?" He said staring down at her.


Evelynn snapped her mouth shut with an audible "CLANG" noise. "Oh, get over yourself, you humorless mannequin. So I showed Akali a good time. I'm surprised you didn't do it sooner."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearAkali

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
"May I remind you Akali, that you are not the only person who must set aside their emotion for the triumvirate to work. Such actions I saw you doing with Eve were actions that would indicate Love. Love is something that indicates emotion." He stopped pacing. He turned to face her. Those soulless yellow eyes digging farther into her soul then before. "Emotions is something we cannot have." He said. Now it did not take a skilled Kinkou member for someone to know that he was not happy. His voice was strong, and serious. "I hope I don't have to catch you doing such things again. You are the Fist of Shadow. You are not the Fisted by Shadows. Do I make myself clear?"


"Shen, I would like to respectfully remind you that the Kinkou triumvirate is just that. It is not Shen and the two sidekicks. As your equal, i would like to also remind you that I am responsible for my own actions, and I am aware of the consequences. Also, whatever you ended up seeing was not for your eyes. You are the Eye of Twilight, but this doesn't mean you intrude into anyone's private life. I was balanced perfectly or I would have fallen. Trust me."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

08-29-2012

...

Dafuq??

Was that red in his cheeks?.... Probably just from the sun.... However situations such as this he never did well with, mostly because he could not understand such emotions BECAUSE LOVE CANNOT COMPUTE BEEP BOOP
. "She is a friend first off. Second off, actions like these indicate love, which is an emotion we have to push aside for the sake of balance. We do what must be done. Third off, I am not a mannequin. Mannequins are inanimate objects, that are not able of doing such human actions such as walking, breathing, eating, and sleeping, so you're insult is invalid."

He turns to Akali and sighs. "If you say so Fist((ed)) of((by)) Shadow((s)). Just...." He sighed. He really didn't know what to say. "When you are in distress of your actions, do not come to me for help, or Kennen. It will be a mistake you will have to learn by yourself. Understand?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
DearAkali:
"Shen, I would like to respectfully remind you that the Kinkou triumvirate is just that. It is not Shen and the two sidekicks. As your equal, i would like to also remind you that I am responsible for my own actions, and I am aware of the consequences. Also, whatever you ended up seeing was not for your eyes. You are the Eye of Twilight, but this doesn't mean you intrude into anyone's private life. I was balanced perfectly or I would have fallen. Trust me."


Evelynn balled her fist and awaited Akali's epic reciprocation.

"Looks like she just became the lead singer of your little group."


Quote:
Ask Shenn:
...

Dafuq??

Was that red in his cheeks?.... Probably just from the sun.... However situations such as this he never did well with, mostly because he could not understand such emotions BECAUSE LOVE CANNOT COMPUTE BEEP BOOP
. "She is a friend first off. Second off, actions like these indicate love, which is an emotion we have to push aside for the sake of balance. We do what must be done. Third off, I am not a mannequin. Mannequins are inanimate objects, that are not able of doing such human actions such as walking, breathing, eating, and sleeping, so you're insult is invalid."


"... Shen, how much meditation do you have to do to not get a chubby looking at this fine piece of woman?" Evelynn gestured at Akali.