Ask Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

08-27-2012

"Greetings Akali. I hope that your mission went well. How has everything been fairing?"

-The Eye of Twilight

((Welcome to the forums. Also, if given the chance, would you do a relationship with Shen/Akali because we had some discussions with the last Akali wondering if it would work or not. There's just been a lot of yes and no so I was just wondering about your opinion.))

Sir Koopaman

08-27-2012

((Evelynn the pervert.))

-Teemo

Ask the Megling

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
((Tristana is a voyeur. Tell your friends.))
((I'm so lonely))

Ask the Hunter

08-27-2012

Fist of the Shadows,

I have heard tell of your activities outside of League, a hunter and killer of those who would threaten your 'balance'. As a fellow hunter, I would wonder as to the nature of your prey. What manner of opponents do you often silence in your work?

May your prey be strong,
Rengar, the Pridestalker

Ask Talon

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Greetings Akali. I hope that your mission went well. How has everything been fairing?"

-The Eye of Twilight

((Welcome to the forums. Also, if given the chance, would you do a relationship with Shen/Akali because we had some discussions with the last Akali wondering if it would work or not. There's just been a lot of yes and no so I was just wondering about your opinion.))

((=.=))

Ryugi Kazamaru

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((=.=))
((Says the man dating a Demacian...))

Nwol

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
((Says the man dating a Demacian...))
((The cold blooded assassin dating a Demacian. Whatever will we tell the dark corner you married?))

Blade3324

08-27-2012

((Calm your **** Talon, I'm just asking for her opinion))

DearAkali

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain stands there, likely about to have asked another question before Evelynn showed up and began 'adjusting' Akali's attire, when she finishes he simply stands there, letting out the occasional stuttured sound before managing to actually become understandable

..A-Another question, if it is no bother?

You've only ever been seen using the two Kama during League matches, do you have any training in other kinds of weapons?

After speaking, Odain realises how warm his face feels, some blood having rushed up to it in a small blush, though it quickly disapates.
Of course it is no bother, I was trained with the two Kama as my main weapons, as they were the ones that I was inclined to pick when my training had started. Although I am most skilled with my Kama, I am also proficient with several types of swords, daggers, and can also use many unusual items as weapons if the need arises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post

-The Eye of Twilight

It did go fairly well, Eye of Twilight, aside from a few complications that made it take slightly longer. I am fairing pretty well actually, and am glad to be back home.

(( I read what you and the previous Akali have said on the subject, and I do think that several of your points, such as Shen having basically little emotions, and being beyond oblivious to anything that would relate to love, especially between someone that he sees as a partner, would basically still hold true. I don't think that a relationship between the two would work.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
Fist of the Shadows,

I have heard tell of your activities outside of League, a hunter and killer of those who would threaten your 'balance'. As a fellow hunter, I would wonder as to the nature of your prey. What manner of opponents do you often silence in your work?

May your prey be strong,
Rengar, the Pridestalker
While i do respect your ferocity and power, I would like to remind you that "my" balance is the balance of everyone and everything. If something were to happen to this balance, then there would be severe reparations, some of which might even affect the great Pridestalker.
I silence the opponents that threaten the balance, as determined by the Eye of Twilight. While we are supposed have little emotion or "fun" in these hunts, i do enjoy a tricky prey. Unfortunately, there is usually only minuscule changes in the balance, so i get stuck with the easy stuff. Also, I swear that Shen gives himself the interesting jobs, but he is supposed to be completely indifferent..

Ask Talon

08-27-2012

((You are all truly the Master of Derailing. All I did was make a face. :3))

Edit: Edit to keep the flames from spreading.

*moonwalks away*))