Ask Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearAkali View Post
I have been well. What have you been up to lately, besides the usual assassinations and stuff?
"Well, believe it or not, I'm not completely loathed anymore. Ahri and I are together... or something to that effect... and I've even befriended Leona. The sun worshiper. Wild, right?"

DearAkali

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
"Well, believe it or not, I'm not completely loathed anymore. Ahri and I are together... or something to that effect... and I've even befriended Leona. The sun worshiper. Wild, right?"
Definitely wild. I never saw Leona as the "make friends with assassins" type, but its wonderful to hear that you have friends that you can talk to and spend time with.

Heil Teemo

08-26-2012

Quote:
Definitely wild. I never saw Leona as the "make friends with assassins" type, but its wonderful to hear that you have friends that you can talk to and spend time with.
"You're among them, I hope?"

Evelynn flared out Akali's blouse, giving anyone to either side quite the eyeful.

DearAkali

08-26-2012

Quote:
"You're among them, I hope?"

Evelynn flared out Akali's blouse, giving anyone to either side quite the eyeful.

Of course, I do believe we have similar professions, even if we do the task for different reasons. *Smiles warmly at Eve*

Heil Teemo

08-26-2012

Quote:
Of course, I do believe we have similar professions, even if we do the task for different reasons. *Smiles warmly at Eve*
Evelynn returned the smile, set Akali's blouse back into place as best she could, and leaned in to peck her on the cheek. Before pulling away, however, she whispered: "I was totally just trying to see your chest."

DearAkali

08-26-2012

Quote:
Evelynn returned the smile, set Akali's blouse back into place as best she could, and leaned in to peck her on the cheek. Before pulling away, however, she whispered: "I was totally just trying to see your chest."
Akali returns the peck on Evelynn's cheek, and whispers back "I see that now. I'll have to return the favor some day"

Ask the Megling

08-26-2012

Tristana watches, her eye-twitching.

Ask the Herald

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana watches, her eye-twitching.
{{ What the.... }}

Heil Teemo

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ What the.... }}
((Tristana is a voyeur. Tell your friends.))

OdainMorll

08-27-2012

Odain stands there, likely about to have asked another question before Evelynn showed up and began 'adjusting' Akali's attire, when she finishes he simply stands there, letting out the occasional stuttured sound before managing to actually become understandable

..A-Another question, if it is no bother?

You've only ever been seen using the two Kama during League matches, do you have any training in other kinds of weapons?

After speaking, Odain realises how warm his face feels, some blood having rushed up to it in a small blush, though it quickly disapates.