Ask Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

11-17-2012

Nidalee stands up and begins to pry on Shen's trouser, still seeing the same imaginary mouse as before. She reaches up and tries to grab it, and then she stands back ready to lunge towards the ninja's lower body. She growls in focus.

Ask Shenn

11-17-2012

Shen swatted her paws away. "Nidalee stop..." He said as he turned to her. "You know Zed is determined to stop us... Mostly me." He said. He paused for a moment, making sure to say what he will say next. "I was just concerned about your feelings. If Zed tries to kill me, I don't want you to put your life on the line for me just because you love me.... What I'm trying to say is... If I have to die... Let me die. No heroic actions. Understood?"

Ask Bestial Nyan

11-19-2012

Nidalee gives a sinister yet somewhat calm roar, a maddened purr, as Shen swatted her paw away. She tilted her head to the side and bit the ninja's ankle with her lips. This goes on for a long... long time. She still imagined that the mouse was there, and she couldn't catch it because it dodged whenever she tried to bite it.

AsktheCardmaster

11-19-2012

Dear Akali,

I think you might want to go check on Kennen. I heard a loud thud from his room, and when I knocked there wasn't an answer.

-Anonymous

DearAkali

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen swatted her paws away. "Nidalee stop..." He said as he turned to her. "You know Zed is determined to stop us... Mostly me." He said. He paused for a moment, making sure to say what he will say next. "I was just concerned about your feelings. If Zed tries to kill me, I don't want you to put your life on the line for me just because you love me.... What I'm trying to say is... If I have to die... Let me die. No heroic actions. Understood?"
"Of course. I understand."

Ask Shenn

11-19-2012

Shen nodded, kicking Nidalee away lightly with his foot. "Good... I'm glad you understand then." He said, thinking of something to say to her. After a brief moment of thinking he gets closer to her, and wraps his arms around her for a hug. He pulled away, looking at her. "If anything does happen. I just want you to know that it was an honor to work along your side, as well as Kennen's... And." He said pausing for a moment. "Though I cannot feel anymore, the time we had together... I enjoyed it."

DearAkali

11-24-2012

Quote:
Shen nodded, kicking Nidalee away lightly with his foot. "Good... I'm glad you understand then." He said, thinking of something to say to her. After a brief moment of thinking he gets closer to her, and wraps his arms around her for a hug. He pulled away, looking at her. "If anything does happen. I just want you to know that it was an honor to work along your side, as well as Kennen's... And." He said pausing for a moment. "Though I cannot feel anymore, the time we had together... I enjoyed it."
"I... I enjoyed it too. And I... never mind, It has been an honor to work with you."
(Thanksgiving preparations and such have kept me off for a while, sorry)

Ask Shenn

11-24-2012

Shen tilted his head. "And you...?"

DearAkali

11-24-2012

Quote:
Shen tilted his head. "And you...?"
"It's nothing."

Ask Shenn

11-24-2012

"Are... You sure?"