What would you do if your spouse cheated on you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

08-25-2012

ITT BD shows her ignorance by assuming family courts are decided by juries in this country

LOLOLOL

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Wow sweetheart, you have some major self-esteem issues.

I'd help you with that but well... distance and stuff.
Hahaha yes I do, but I don't how that post reflects it. Please explain ... (thumbs up if you get the reference)

Sailor Cosmos

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
ITT BD shows her ignorance by assuming family courts are decided by juries in this country

LOLOLOL

I considered this response and I planned to Google it to figure out the process for divorces when I got my computer back. My point is still relevant, because civil courts still deal with many case trials that people have claimed are "biased" towards women, such as rape cases.

Dobagoh

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I considered this response and I planned to Google it to figure out the process for divorces when I got my computer back. My point is still relevant, because civil courts still deal with many case trials that people have claimed are "biased" towards women, such as rape cases.
Your point is irrelevant, because you wrote a 300 word response detailing a process which is not used in divorce court, in a misguided attempt to show that family court is not biased towards women.

Sailor Cosmos

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Your point is irrelevant, because you wrote a 300 word response detailing a process which is not used in divorce court, in a misguided attempt to show that family court is not biased towards women.

If I had my computer, I would have also searched an old post I've quoted on this forum a few times in regards to the bias of women, but it's too much work with my Wii, so I resorted to a little story I experienced first-hand. I thought, it may or may not apply to divorce, and if it doesn't, it's still a relevant process to other "bias" claims.

P.S. I also can't copy/paste, so I wouldn't be able to quote my old post.

Jesus the Friend

08-25-2012

Quote:
My point is still relevant, because civil courts still deal with many case trials that people have claimed are "biased" towards women, such as rape cases.
Rape cases are always "biased" towards women. Hello Rape Shield laws!

Ignorant, clearly YOU.... can't understand normal talking.

Parthenrien

08-25-2012

Quote:
If I had my computer, I would have also searched an old post I've quoted on this forum a few times in regards to the bias of women, but it's too much work with my Wii, so I resorted to a little story I experienced first-hand. I thought, it may or may not apply to divorce, and if it doesn't, it's still a relevant process to other "bias" claims.

Remember the poster name/thread name? I can find it/post it for ya.

Parthenrien

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Rape cases are always "biased" towards women. Hello Rape Shield laws!

Ignorant, clearly YOU.... can't understand normal talking.

JtF, you're pretty muffled.

Could you please try pulling your head out of your ass, so we can understand what you're trying to 'tell' us?

Dobagoh

08-25-2012

Quote:

No it isn't, because you incorrectly assume the only source of bias against a man arising out of a rape accusation is through the courts, more specifically, via the jury..

SmokingJoeNL

08-25-2012

Not get married in the first place. Not go for a girl who would be prone to cheating as well.