What would you do if your spouse cheated on you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post
Go on.
He was a very good judge and very nice. I liked him a lot.

I wish I could remember the name of the defendant. I wanna see if he's on the sxe offender list.

Powerstoned

08-25-2012

Stay and then cheat myself?

Parthenrien

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post
He will be. You go on the list for just being accused.
Pretty sure you don't.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthenrien View Post
Pretty sure you don't.
In that case I retract my statement. I'm only 35% sure that you do.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
I would never be married and I would never father a child.

However, if I were a complete retard(only a retard male would do those things in modern times), divorce.
100%
Why are people downvoting this... He's reproducing!! Good thing..

Mere Intricacy

08-25-2012

I would find out why they cheated. Have a long conversation about why they're arent satisifed and see how we can work together to fix it...

I'd do this regardless of child..

Fujiou

08-25-2012

I would divorce a woman if neither of us were in love. Divorce is an unfortunate thing for everyone involved, but it's easier on the kids than a loveless marriage is for anyone.

I plan to wait a long time to get married. The woman I marry would ideally never want to become sexually involved with another man, but I know it happens to the best of us. If my wife were to cheat on me, I would try to get to the base of the problem. If she's upset with me or her sexual needs aren't being satisfied, that can be remedied. If she no longer loves me for who I am, then the relationship would have to come to an end. Divorce is a real financial hardship, and it's a tough thing to put a child through, but I don't think two people should stay married if they no longer care for one another.

Jesus the Friend

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I would find out why they cheated. Have a long conversation about why they're arent satisifed and see how we can work together to fix it...

I'd do this regardless of child..
Wow sweetheart, you have some major self-esteem issues.

I'd help you with that but well... distance and stuff.

Sailor Cosmos

08-25-2012

I'm very honest, forward, and open in my relationships. When I look for a mate, I look for someone with the same characteristics. If he doesn't have them or doesn't open up at some point, I lose interest.

If my partner made the conscious decision to have sexual relations with another woman, then I would interpret that response as indirectly saying "I do not want an open and honest relationship with you," therefore, dissolving the relationship.

I would not want to work it out, because I could not trust this person with my feelings. I would only strive to adjust to living with the father of my child for the sake of my child.

I would probably try for a little while to "hide" the issue, but we'd probably get divorced shortly after.

That's what I think, anyway.

Parthenrien

08-25-2012

I'm clingy. And I like to feel as if I belong to someone. Don't need cared for, of course, it's just the feeling of knowing somebody's there.

That's why divorce would be a last-resort, for me.

And, of course, inb4 manginosity.