How many people are playing Guild Wars 2?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coersion

08-25-2012

Also what server are you playing on? I'm interested in how many LoL players are gonna try it out.

(Also if anyone sees Warscythes, redirect him here please)

AbyssalSpector

08-25-2012

Well I didn't pre order it i like to get into new games once the beginning zones have settled down a bit so I'll probably pick it up late sept

Coersion

08-25-2012

Yeah i haven't bought it yet either but I have like 4 groups of friends playing it (in 4 different servers too..) so i'll probably buy it soon.

BlackUforia

08-25-2012

Im playing it, lvl 11

Asura Ranger. Can't remember server name. I will say that despite having fun on gw2 I couldn't help but play a game or 2 of league aswell.

Coersion

08-25-2012

I'm losing interest in league (because the games are getting considerably ****tier) so that 's also a reason why i'm leaning towards it.

BlackUforia

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coersion View Post
Yeah i haven't bought it yet either but I have like 4 groups of friends playing it (in 4 different servers too..) so i'll probably buy it soon.
Just FYI, you can only have your characters on one server and you have to pay to transfer between servers.

Cynical Moose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

I'll probably pick it up later. I don't like playing MMOs at launch cause of bugs and server issues. I'll wait till people hit endgame and see how good the game actually is before I buy it.

IS1d2658f91061de547a172

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackUforia View Post
Just FYI, you can only have your characters on one server and you have to pay to transfer between servers.
you can play on any servers you like, you just have to pay if you want to do wvwvw with them.

wicked55

09-24-2012

20 million people play league