Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need an AD Caster Item? Why Not Remade Entropy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

08-26-2012

I've actually been seeing a lot of Entropy builds lately on AD carries, it's legit lol.

Helixes

08-26-2012

I don't visit the forums much, so why would it want spell vamp? It it just a joke? I thought it only worked for magic dealing abilities.

FDru

08-26-2012

Quote:
Helixes:
I don't visit the forums much, so why would it want spell vamp? It it just a joke? I thought it only worked for magic dealing abilities.

Spell vamp works on all abilities that aren't "bonus damage on next attack" or on-hit DoTs (like Teemo's Toxic Shot or GP's passive), and is actually quite good on some champs like Renekton (it makes his Q heal for noticeable amounts).

Quote:
MMKH:
I've actually been seeing a lot of Entropy builds lately on AD carries, it's legit lol.

Entropy was never a bad item, it is just overpriced.

WaterD103

Recruiter

08-26-2012

Quote:
Entropy was never a bad item, it is just overpriced.
That seems some kind of very long Oxymoron

FDru

08-26-2012

Quote:
WaterD103:
That seems some kind of very long Oxymoron

Only if you're judging the item's worth by its pricetag alone.

irott

08-27-2012

I still thinks that Cutlass + Pickaxe would make a better item build with still a similar price and activation. You would just lose the passive phage slows.

Catnium

08-28-2012

who cares about the crappy slow in the 1st place , thats wat frozen mallet is for with its 100% chance to slow for 40%