Impossible to end games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nalydyn

08-25-2012

Riot, fix this. There is no way to end a Twisted Treeline match without killing the entire enemy team and having the base turret exposed. Moake the summoner platform further from the base turret, I dont care how you do it, just do it. It's absolutely ridiculous how hard 1 person can turtle in TT.

Koldheartedjsp

08-25-2012

you sound like one of those horrible players that when trying to down the final tower, you allow the built in global taunt of the opposing 1-3 champions to get the better of you and you end up dying

I have downed the nexus turret COUNTLESS times with 1-3 opposing champions alive. You just flat out suck at this game

WillWW

08-25-2012

"Oh god! 100 health left on this turret and that one guy that isn't dead is attacking me!" *goes for the attacker*

DarkFireyIce

08-25-2012

You can only win 3v3 if you know when to push, that's just part of the game. If you try to push when they have 10 seconds left on death clock and you're only able to get one inhib, they're going to turtle and win, but if you play smart and push when they all have like 30 seconds you push and get to Nexus.

It also doesn't hurt to have a global or at least long ranged ult on the team, I've always found Shen as I lovely 3v3 pick.

Vusn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Don't take out inhibs until you can push through them and take nexus

Rasmorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Most of my 3v3 victories were because the enemy team surrendered.

Most of my 3v3 victories I played Shaco and put my proctologist gloves on the moment I got dragon.

Arclune

08-27-2012

If you can't take down the tower when they only have three people, I bet you quit playing Summoners Rift.

Lord Hecarim

Recruiter

08-27-2012

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TALK **** when they are losing the game and just spam the all chat THIS is always done in twisted tree gets me mad