AP Teemo deals TONS OF DAMAGE. OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urthclaw

08-25-2012

Most recent Teemo buff made AP Mage Teemo incredibly viable. Before, Teemo built with pure AP relied much too heavily on shroom damage to be effective. Now, with a .4 AP ratio on his E onhit damage, he can hand out incredible AA DPS while having his Q and R be incredibly powerful.

The .4 AP ratio gives nearly a 1:1 cost to damage per hit ratio on his auto attacks. (calculated based on the cost of AD to AP). This allows him to deal as much if more more damage than onhit/AD Teemo. I have played many games with AP Teemo since this buff and find his damage output insane, being able to instagib carries in 2 seconds or less, without even using shrooms.

OP or not? Discuss. I am open to hearing your opinions on this...

Urthclaw

08-25-2012

Bump, and please don't driveby downvote just because you hate Teemo as he is... it would be nice if i could get some replies.

Skilltestingman

08-25-2012

His e scales terribly with ap, in late game an oracle would counter the mushrooms. All he has is his dfg and q and then he's toast.

Don't get me wrong. It's viable and can be strong in the right hands. Honestly hybrid I find is more annoying

Urthclaw

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
His e scales terribly with ap, in late game an oracle would counter the mushrooms. All he has is his dfg and q and then he's toast.

Don't get me wrong. It's viable and can be strong in the right hands. Honestly hybrid I find is more annoying
Terrible? The DoT scaling is terrible, but with enough AP, you add an extra 250 or so damage to every auto attack, and with enough AS you can get over 600 dps... this is post-buff.

Adirion123

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
His e scales terribly with ap, in late game an oracle would counter the mushrooms.
Oracles do nothing if they are on edge of bushes. also are you saying that everyone should buy orales or should they follow one person the entire game?
also i completely agree hybrid is more annoying