AD carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smdbetchez6969

Recruiter

08-25-2012

Im saving up for either ez kog or draven, which champ should I buy and why?
Please include a combo for ad carry and support

Aknowsia

08-25-2012

I think Ez and Kog are better.

Ez is more placement forgiving, but I think kog will teach you positioning better because he has no escapes.

Both are fun to play for different reasons. Ez you can jump around the map and blast people down. With kog's late game you can melt people quick, and his living artillery is fun for catching fleeing enemy's.

I mean both can play with any supports well. But kog really excels in my opinion with Nunu because of his blood boil, and Taric because of his stun. Ez i haven't found really any supports I greatly prefer over others.

I'd say kog is my favorite champ, and Ez is 2nd

Kinuubi

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknowsia View Post
I think Ez and Kog are better.

Ez is more placement forgiving, but I think kog will teach you positioning better because he has no escapes.

Both are fun to play for different reasons. Ez you can jump around the map and blast people down. With kog's late game you can melt people quick, and his living artillery is fun for catching fleeing enemy's.

I mean both can play with any supports well. But kog really excels in my opinion with Nunu because of his blood boil, and Taric because of his stun. Ez i haven't found really any supports I greatly prefer over others.

I'd say kog is my favorite champ, and Ez is 2nd
This. I've seen Draven as a good AD carry as well, but only if he is fed early in game. I played against Draven and he obliterated me with his high AD and attk spd.

If you are spending RP go for Ez cause he's cheaper right now. Kog is a destroyer late game. And like Aknowsia said Ez i s really fun to play. Constantly poking in lane and pissing off the other champion.

Jesot

08-26-2012

I think Draven is better in mid than bot.

ProPlayerEd

08-26-2012

Quote:
I think Draven is better in mid than bot.
Lolwut?

Kogmaw is a strong late game ADC but needs proper placement on both his team and himself to be a monster.

Ezreal shines Early-mid game and is indeed a bot more forgiving since he has a blink to help himself out of bad situations.

Draven is unknown to me as I never really paid many attentions to him.

If your bad with skill shots I'd suggest not taking Ezreal.

Ezreal works well with any aggressive support as he wants to get those early kills while he has an advantage.

Kogmaw works really well with Nunu as the AS and MS boost and perma-slow help kogmaw be able to put the hurt on any enemy.

Draven is suppose to work well with any support with some CC ( I really don't know this guy xD )

Hope this helps

Míley Dyrus

08-26-2012

...why are we leaving out Graves? Good early and late game, utility, good sustain damage + good burst.
Anyways, as far as a support combo goes, Graves is mana heavy early on if you like to harass with your Q, so Soraka is ideal.