A Sneak Peek at What's Coming...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoBHo16CuMBoJIoB

06-11-2012

Magma Chamber > Im Wait U !!! RIOT PLIZ GIVE ME THIS MAP :D)-<

MEOW1337KITTEH

08-03-2012

Can we get an update on this? The map looks very complex and fun.

TheTrueKhaos

08-08-2012

Plz Make this come out

Jyrachi

Recruiter

08-26-2012

Ok I realize this is like, 2 years after this was posted but this is AWESOME. I realize this is the original concept that made dominion, but honestly dominion isnt as good as it was hyped up to be. At this point i only play dominion for guaranteed less than 30 minute matches. I hate to disagree with mr.tryndamere (His post on Reddit: We were trying to find really fun ways to evolve the genre and in our thousands of hours of gameplay testing, we discovered that capture and hold was way more fun than a "bigger" map design we were gunning for with Magma Chamber.), but the "bigger" map design was a million times more stable than a new game mode. honestly dominion was only popular for a teeny bit after release then the play plummeted, at the moment i can barely get one dominion game in 30 minutes of trying. When i saw Magma chambers concept on wiki i instantly LOVED the design. New Jungle mobs, more gameplay changes, better teamfights?? Bring this back please!! This was an insanely superior idea to dominion with new buffs, new strats, new everything. Dominion brought little to no rich gameplay, whereas this would immediately be competitive. i prefer long games and summoners rift is getting kind of old. I hope this convinces someone to reboot the project cus i would love this to become a real map, at least available for PBE

Asif25

08-29-2012

plz bring back magma chamber oh it's really interesting

Bergk

09-05-2012

This map would be really fun! Please continue its development!

Ellesarath

09-13-2012

Well I'll make this short. Advertising something, building a hype and the utter silence? Pathetic handling of public relations, a poor show of reliability and an utter shame is what it is. If you are still working on this (which is no excuse) the time it has taken makes me think you should either:
a) TELL people and perhaps apologize for the silly lack of information and long dev time.
b) Apologize for not upholding your words, yes yes you might release the map in half a year, but I still hold this against you.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43GUnZN_s4 this is how I feel about this.

An unhappy customer.

Rogue252

09-13-2012

This map would have been well worth developing over the Dominion gametype. I personally think it should be revived

Hikemeister

09-19-2012

So whatever happened to Magma Chamber?

drakozest

09-30-2012

quit slacking do u want to lose players as they grow old of classic summoners rift and silly old dominion? i swear to u that people will stop playing league because they are completely bored with it
several of my friends have grown tired of summoners rift dominion and twisted treeline
and they have quit lol
so this means that most others might to
buck up and start this project up again and u will have better buisness