A Sneak Peek at What's Coming...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kyrion6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Everything seems really awesome but I'm just worried my computers gonna lag like crazy now with the new graphics and stuff. Because my computer is already pretty slow when going into the loading page :/

Skvidz

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrion6 View Post
Everything seems really awesome but I'm just worried my computers gonna lag like crazy now with the new graphics and stuff. Because my computer is already pretty slow when going into the loading page :/
afaik the graphics update wont force you to play with new graphics, you will be still able to enjoy the game with current looks.

Puredeveca

06-05-2011

Do you see the date ? It's not gonna come out.

Aihna

06-07-2011

lawl

bait and switch... they bait you with **** and switch it with nothing lol

BLACKB0MBER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

where is my magma chamber?

SpyLoT

06-13-2011

:/. I've played so much of LoL that now I feel asleep playing TT or Summoner's Rift that sometimes I just want to surrender... Nothing looks fun anymore... its the same ol' thing.

Argh if in a month or so Magma Chamber would be released, can't imagine how happy I would be...

MercuryOfIsis

06-14-2011

Have you guys ever considered a 4v4 map? something in between the existing maps. It would give a new team experience due to your limited some of champions in comparison to the 5v5, but you would be allowed more flexibility with strategy then a 3v3. Teamwork would be more enforceable, and people would have to carefully consider there champion combinations. It would be a different and new experience. I think its worth considering.

Tarudizer

06-14-2011

Huh. Mordekaiser looks more like an actual model one keeps on the shelf than a 3D model.

Chakra123

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Coolio.

zenakattack

06-17-2011

When are you going to release the new map?