Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just 2 things i think need to be re-examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fierce Ranma

08-25-2012

Currently its getting into a good game not actually playing it that's frustrating me.

I'm guessing its already been discussed elsewhere but the new matchmaking systems 'accept game' is both good and bad. It does reduce the instances of afk games but means that sometimes i have to search 5 times to actually get into a game which is kind of annoying. I'd probably suggest if someone doesn't accept 2-3 times in a row that they get a short ban similar to if you back out of a game in character select.

This brings me to my other issue which is the actual in-game character select. No-one will pick for a few seconds so ill pick say lux and ask for mid, then everyone else picks another 4 ap characters and locks in (still balanced in terms of roles but all ap which is just dumb). I'll then back out not wanting the enemy to buy 1 mr item each and win and search again for a game, where 2 people will be fighting over top/mid/jungle/ad carry/whatever where i have to chose between playing in a game with 2 ap carries mid or having to wait 15 minutes to search for another game. Im not sure what could be done for this one though since some kind of a 'withdrawal' system/vote could be abused or make the game take much longer to start if say the new character released is a mid and everyone wants that role.

Just 2 things that have been getting to me lately, hoping that the feedback can be heard while i wait out my 15 minute ban from searching.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Best Olaf NA

08-25-2012

Which would you prefer lobbies in which there is a larger potential for afkers or lobbies that have no afkers but take longer to get into, because the way i see it the lobbies that have players fighting are at least all there and i'd rather have a fighting team than a team minus 1.