Vayne/trist fotm incoming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madmax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

With the nerfs of the solo queue kings coming this patch (Ezreal, corki, graves), we're definitely going to see more Vayne/Tristana picked in the next few weeks

Vayne is ridiculously good despite her abusable early game, and with these nerfs we'll hopefully see someone popular (doublelift pls) pick her up again and prove her worth.

Tristana is another highly underplayed champion. Longest range dash in the game, high level six burst, amazing aspd steroid, and the second longest range in the game (outclassed only by kog with his w on).

And of course, as with all top ad carries, they will be the next ones to be nerfed about two months later.

Good night, my sweet night hunter.

MastaChow

08-25-2012

I would say more Caitlyn and Kog. Range is everything in team fights, especially for the ADC.

Illyriomysterio

08-25-2012

Not really, it just means people will realize that APC works on Ezreal.

LululuCawCaw

08-25-2012

This could be a probability, BUT.....I don't like it if Riot thinks that way. Nerf other AD carries so the other become more popular again.

Vayne has suffered so fuking much.

Madmax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaChow View Post
I would say more Caitlyn and Kog. Range is everything in team fights, especially for the ADC.
Bot lane is too aggressive right now for kog. He has no escapes, and that hurts him. A lot. Couple that with the fact he has to have an ability activated with his range, means he'll still be easily asassinated.

Caitlyn can't stay relevant late game. Her Q's channel time is way too long, you dps better through just auto attacks. Her ult is useless for teamfighting. She just has no way to keep up with other carries' dps.

ZodiacsClockwork

08-25-2012

Graves and ezreal are still going to be everywhere they barely got touched. Corki players will just move to graves and ez. They didnt accomplish anything here
There still better then the rest of the ads its going to take alot more to actually change things

Fire Lord Iroh

08-25-2012

Ummm as someone who mains all three of those ADC I am going to say that these nerfs won't stop me from playing them and wrecking at bot lane...

Warkeiser

08-25-2012

Not really.

Graves wasn't nerfed enough to knock him out of the #1 spot.
Ezreal got a damn buff.
Corki might fall out of favor, but he's still going to be strong.

Although if any of these 3 end up getting nerfed more or Tristana gets a buff, she'll definitely become a competitive pick. As it stands, her lack of scaling and terrible mid-game just hit her too hard to allow her to remain competitive, despite her strong early and late.

Ultracareful

08-25-2012

LOL ezreal got buffed cuz they want people to buy pulsefire. I've figured it all out, im a genius

NotSid

08-25-2012

Ezreal.. got buffed.. dude..

Dafuq..