Exploit: creep blocking an entire lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dunce

11-13-2009

I happened to be on the receiving end of a rather unfortunate exploit that allows one team to creep-block an entire lane.

In our game, the top lane didnt get any enemy creeps until about level 6, when the guy blocking them released a huge wave.

Edit: emailed screenshots to support@riotgames.com

Btw the exploiting team lost.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2009

This seems like a huge exploit btw. It would obviously be bad in the beginning for the team doing it, but when you release the huge wave, I'm sure it could turn the game.

EDIT: fixed

nekitamo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-13-2009

That's awesome. Remove those screenshots, and send them to support@riotgames.com instead. Shizz you better edit your post too. Wouldn't be nice to have this exploit be too widespread.

raler

11-13-2009

I agree, this is a very bad exploit. But sadly it doesn't turn games. The players who used this exploit did, in fact, end up loosing this round. I was also just going to post a screenshot of this, but you beat me to it =/ It could also be very bad for the team using this exploit if all of the other team pushed the blocked lane!

dunce

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by raler View Post
I agree, this is a very bad exploit. But sadly it doesn't turn games. The players who used this exploit did, in fact, end up loosing this round. I was also just going to post a screenshot of this, but you beat me to it =/ It could also be very bad for the team using this exploit if all of the other team pushed the blocked lane!
Ya I tried to get everyone to push that lane, but it was hard...we were 4v5 for a while.

raler

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunce View Post
Ya I tried to get everyone to push that lane, but it was hard...we were 4v5 for a while.
Yeah, It's still amazing that you won! I was very suprised! But yeah, now I'm gonna try to figure out how to do baron at lvl 6!

Shizz

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by raler View Post
Yeah, It's still amazing that you won! I was very suprised! But yeah, now I'm gonna try to figure out how to do baron at lvl 6!
Probably 5x smites and rallies and a decent champ lineup.

McComb

11-13-2009

We made a vid of creep blocking exploit.
himselfpwnt was going to eat so he place his hero at the nexus and happened to block the creep wave.
Unfortunately a hero blocking can't farm.

I happen to to it in another game for +5 min this time when I wanted to release the huge wave the huge creep stacking were blocking themselves this time.
There were so many minions on the map stacking that the game started to spwn only ranged minion then only super creep for both team though inhibitors were still standing.

Weird game...

To block creep wave you need to place your champ right in the spot were minion are spawnt so that they spawn inside your collision box and will be blocked.

It is fun but won't help your team since it will give any Aoe huge farm and the hero blocking won't farm and will handicap his teammates leaving them 5v4.

And it also bug lobby upon ending the game I had to reconnect.

nekitamo

Master Recruiter

11-13-2009

Why are you telling people the exploit if the OP and everyone under him editted their posts specifically not to do that?

Duffingham

11-13-2009

Just had this happen to me in a game. They blocked top and bottom lane until around level 6 then came out with 2 promotes. Somehow super creeps started spawning as well. With an Allistar healing the creeps. It was stupid and completely ruined the game.