Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Sona, the Maven of the Strings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rilsaur

09-16-2010

awesome, a new support

Amiithystine

09-16-2010

Oh boy I can't wait for this new champ!! I LOVE music and plan to be a musician someday so it's like she's just for me! Also, the fact of her not speaking Is really cool and I think it will express greater intelligence and talent through her art.

RocketSlug

09-16-2010

Quote:
sanajin:
But... how can a crescendo be only one chord?

Because it's arpeggiated

Laris Ownlyar

Recruiter

09-16-2010

Quote:
Tennessee:
A bard. Let's hope this isn't like a D&D bard. Then that would be saddening. Don't make her useless!

"As if killing the bard impresses us."

Lol, I can already see that one getting out of hand.

epyon11

09-16-2010

wtf, seems to me like she is just going to replace any other possible support champ, and just from reading the skills themselves she sounds OP. Not to mention the heal other and heal self + buff blows Tarics heal out of the way? Not that i mind another support champ but it sounds like she is soraka and taric combined and is just kicking them to the curb

lxxwj

09-16-2010

Quote:
Tennessee:
A bard. Let's hope this isn't like a D&D bard. Then that would be saddening. Don't make her useless!

"As if killing the bard impresses us."

la lala
*knife*

The Jaffe

09-16-2010

It's going to suck having only 1 (non-ult) attack spell, I hope its powerful enough.

KoL Cryys

09-16-2010

Ok, this is nice. But I have seen nothing on a new map even tho everyone and anyone is asking for them.

MageRage

09-16-2010

Quote:
epyon11:
wtf, seems to me like she is just going to replace any other possible support champ, and just from reading the skills themselves she sounds OP. Not to mention the heal other and heal self + buff blows Tarics heal out of the way? Not that i mind another support champ but it sounds like she is soraka and taric combined and is just kicking them to the curb

I think she'll be a jack-of-all-trades kind of support. She won't outheal or outbuff, but does all things equally. She's also got a global cooldown of 2 seconds between auras.

XHITMANXD

09-16-2010

hehe, boobs again? i hope next time a brave knight wiht a fastest horsey