Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Sona, the Maven of the Strings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrSkankyNun

Recruiter

09-16-2010

Hell yeah! Hot chick who can't talk! xD but....OH NOOZ! What's her joke going to be??? "*pluck* *pick* *pluck?* *TWANG!*" I don't know, doesn't do it for me =P

epyon11

09-16-2010

Quote:
Konim96:
umm she will be the only one music charatcher i don't think there is other

mordekaiser is kind of with his heavy metal theme and his death animation

yesjuice

09-16-2010

So.. if she is unable to speak or make any sounds whatsoever, what does she say when you move her around? 0.o

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

09-16-2010

The ultimate makes me think this is a bad joke.

bahamutkaiser

09-16-2010

This is pretty nice, I like to have a hardcore support unit available, one with less micro too since it doesn't look like you have to target much with these spells.

The Monster King

09-16-2010

man riot stop making references to popular anime stuff you are better than that

a-are you

epyon11

09-16-2010

Quote:
MageRage:
I think she'll be a jack-of-all-trades kind of support. She won't outheal or outbuff, but does all things equally. She's also got a global cooldown of 2 seconds between auras.

I hope your right and i like the sound of her but i dont want all the other supports being replaced...
and if the taric nerfs keep coming she will have to heal like alistar to not compete heal wise, and alistar's is a small aoe and not just 2 people.

Stexe

Recruiter

09-16-2010

Disappointed that she has long flowing hair and looks very similar to Janna. That and what's with the extremely low cut top? I mean I'm all for that stuff, but don't you think it is becoming a little excessive?

TheMountainGoat

09-16-2010

Quote:
yesjuice:
So.. if she is unable to speak or make any sounds whatsoever, what does she say when you move her around? 0.o

it's just the sound of her boobs squeaking together. like wet boots on a kitchen floor.

EndoplasMa

09-16-2010

Very interesting support champ