Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL won't pop up after "Play"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathlyDragon

08-24-2012

Hey guys I'm having a problem and it's starting to annoy me. One day i went to run LoL and it had to patch, while it was patching i closed it because i didn't feel like playing it. Then after some time later I went to go patch it again. When it was done patching, and I clicked play, my leauge wasn't working and this has been doing on for days. I have uninstalled and re-installed it but that didn't work. I also tried to repair it but that didn't work either. I try to run as admin but the same thing keeps happening. My PBE works fine but my regular is not. Can someone please tell me a solution? i really wanna get back to LoL