Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Late August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhRegional

08-24-2012

Just want to leave a bit of input here.

The patch, is overall just great. Hit areas that I enjoy immensely, however, there is a champ you don't see too often, and is still to strong like rumble was.

Jayce.

You guys really need to fix him in ways where he has very little counters, like rumble.

MoldyOnions

08-24-2012

Quote:
Ickymittz:
Even when I generally like a patch there's usually something in it I don't like.

But as far as I can tell, there's nothing wrong here.
Nice preview, good job on this one Riot.

edit: although a little push on Kat's ratios would be cool :x
/plug

Too bad, you're actually getting the exact opposite of that.

Cerebralbore101

08-24-2012

I like the changes. Rengar buff soon please. Maybe make his ult, combo better with his other skills. For example instead of having his ult give him 5 ferocity stacks right away, have it give him five ferocity stacks on his next non-empowered ability use. That way you could use two empowered abilities almost back to back. Or just make the leap on his ult, stun people for one second.

dawnslicer18

08-24-2012

corki was fine! why do you keep nerfing lower ip champions and buffing the higher ones. its so unfair. And is it just me or is there a pattern going on here. New champion comes out op as hell for a few weeks oh we just now released rengar and suddenly diana's op.

KaruGara

08-24-2012

Not a big fan of nerfs, but these nerfs are quite right imo. Liking the thought process !

Geonde

08-24-2012

Graves has been nerfed so many times, I've lost count...

Xander756

08-24-2012

Why did they nerf Graves AGAIN? They just nerfed smokescreen in a recent patch now they are nerfing quickdraw too? Not only that but also making him attack slower base? He's already slow! Gunslingers can shoot fast so why are they talking about how he's a cowboy then slowing him down?

I also find the Dianna nerf lultastic. How many times are they going to release a champion and then nerf them a few weeks later?

JoelEdg

08-24-2012

I feel like Miss Fortune needs a bit of a look at, too. She has a really cool passive as long as she doesn't get hit, but the fact that she can't keep the passive's effect because of damage from minions is a little annoying. Seeing as how Miss Fortune doesn't have an escape mechanism like the other AD carries, she needs that passive to stay active.

OhRegional

08-24-2012

Also, you guys think that the Jayce thing shouldn't be nerfed...

You also think that Graves shouldn't be constantly fixed either?

This community man..

MashiroSunao

08-24-2012

Is it me or does FeralPony sound like Morello...?