Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Late August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azkam

08-30-2012

how?

Azkam

08-30-2012

darius needs another nerf he is still being a bully especially when u have to face him soloing top. 1 vs 1 not an easy task

Apolion X

08-30-2012

Buffing Kat, really?

Wanted MGL

08-30-2012

always fixed akali's q

WaterPoloWizard

08-30-2012

Finally Diana got nerfed. If you got hit with Crescent Strike at around lvl 3, and you are left thinking: where did a quarter or my health go??? Thank you so much!

JJE HoneyBadger

Recruiter

08-30-2012

The Yi bug.....y u no fix! Alpha Strike randomly says its off CD after use, leading to death.

Cwags

08-30-2012

I like the cahanges you are making but, i think there is a champion that needs to desperatly be nerfed in some way. I am talking about xin zhao. Xin has too much power throughou the entire game for the amount of survivability he has. Its like hes unbalanced. I love playing as him but playing against him with any champion is just a pain. Please consider nerfing Xin for next patch. Thanks.

Toez Taylor

08-30-2012

Even though i loved playing diana she was way to powerful wasnt a challenge anymore, glad she been nerfed!

Varios Xypha

08-31-2012

I've found that for some reason, Ezreal has become TOO strong. The "poke" and fun tactic ends up being able to destroy half of my champion's health within a second, and in combination with some of his stun abilities, he really becomes overpowered. I find most of this problem when playing against AI intermediate, because barely anyone in blind pick actually uses Ezreal.
Actually, I don't think I've seen anyone use Ezreal yet.

In all, I feel like, no matter how much damage resistance I buy, it doesn't do didly-squat against him. By the time I've gotten some resistance items, he's already 5 levels ahead of me, and I feel like his spells deal true damage instead of magic damage. I know this much, it shouldn't be that whenever I play against him in PvAI that it is an automatic loss.

I also think that Ahri could take another look at. She's a little too squishy when it comes to fights. And face it. a lv. 3 ahri would die in 3 seconds agaisnt an Ezrael popping everything to maximize damage.

Thanks for listening to my feedback.

BKS Pain

09-03-2012

Put the Headdress Back on Diana She Looks Bleh Now >_<. That Headdress made her look sexy and god like now she looks Bleh >_<.