Late August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azkam

08-30-2012

how?

Azkam

08-30-2012

darius needs another nerf he is still being a bully especially when u have to face him soloing top. 1 vs 1 not an easy task

Apolion X

08-30-2012

Buffing Kat, really?

Wanted MGL

08-30-2012

always fixed akali's q

WaterPoloWizard

08-30-2012

Finally Diana got nerfed. If you got hit with Crescent Strike at around lvl 3, and you are left thinking: where did a quarter or my health go??? Thank you so much!

JJE HoneyBadger

Recruiter

08-30-2012

The Yi bug.....y u no fix! Alpha Strike randomly says its off CD after use, leading to death.

Cwags

08-30-2012

I like the cahanges you are making but, i think there is a champion that needs to desperatly be nerfed in some way. I am talking about xin zhao. Xin has too much power throughou the entire game for the amount of survivability he has. Its like hes unbalanced. I love playing as him but playing against him with any champion is just a pain. Please consider nerfing Xin for next patch. Thanks.

Toez Taylor

08-30-2012

Even though i loved playing diana she was way to powerful wasnt a challenge anymore, glad she been nerfed!

Varios Xypha

08-31-2012

I've found that for some reason, Ezreal has become TOO strong. The "poke" and fun tactic ends up being able to destroy half of my champion's health within a second, and in combination with some of his stun abilities, he really becomes overpowered. I find most of this problem when playing against AI intermediate, because barely anyone in blind pick actually uses Ezreal.
Actually, I don't think I've seen anyone use Ezreal yet.

In all, I feel like, no matter how much damage resistance I buy, it doesn't do didly-squat against him. By the time I've gotten some resistance items, he's already 5 levels ahead of me, and I feel like his spells deal true damage instead of magic damage. I know this much, it shouldn't be that whenever I play against him in PvAI that it is an automatic loss.

I also think that Ahri could take another look at. She's a little too squishy when it comes to fights. And face it. a lv. 3 ahri would die in 3 seconds agaisnt an Ezrael popping everything to maximize damage.

Thanks for listening to my feedback.

BKS Pain

09-03-2012

Put the Headdress Back on Diana She Looks Bleh Now >_<. That Headdress made her look sexy and god like now she looks Bleh >_<.