Late August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drewbie

08-29-2012

haha i assume with the NA regionals in less than 24 hrs this patch wont go live till after.

NerTea

08-29-2012

i hope patch notes will be up today T_T

Moroshu

08-29-2012

ez does not need any sort of buff.. the nerf is good .. but he doesnt need to be buffed any more

Loversknot

08-29-2012

They wouldn't be playing on the live patch, anyway; they'd be on the previous. It's what they do for all tourneys that take place close to recent patches.

ZandersZone

08-29-2012

The changes are nice, but where is the patch?

MysteryNebula

08-29-2012

Riot nailed Eve's weakest points and fixed them. Thanks for that. But, eve may still need better scaling to become viable in competitive play, where stuns, roots, and silences leave her in quite a pickle.

VoodooSnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

people in GD are complaining about the Diana nerfs and how they've been losing since they were added.

patch isn't live yet.

lolGD

Coppermouth

08-29-2012

Pretty sure it's Late August now! Where is the Patch????

RhavinStark

08-29-2012

Hopefully with these Nerfs/Buffs we will see a better variety of Champs in top competitive games. Getting some Pro's out of their comfort zone will allow other teams to shine and the fans a chance to see different champions in the field. I think this is part of what Riot is aiming for and i thank them for it

Never had anything to complain about of Riot it is an excellent well managed brand and i support it 100%

Thanks again!

BigBabySweetz

08-30-2012

Hecarim needs to be looked at imo. The only thing I personally see that is kinda alright with this champion is Rampage. Even that is kinda weak. The only good think about this ability is the range on it. At the same time Devastating Charge instead of being A knock back ability why not change it to a knock up? Increase the health you gain from damage or increase the damage from Spirit of dread. Late game he falls off hard and for someone that is suppose to be a melee, fighter there's no way you can take him solo top. His ultimate Onslaught of shadows is truly one of the weakest champion ultimate's. Damage doesn't seem right and the 1 second fear is weak. If anything change his ultimate from magic damage to attack damage or make it true damage but increase it. This is one champion I love playing but he has many flaws that need to be over looked and fixed.. All hecarim is good for is jungling and even that isn't good. Come on riot! Take this war pony and make him into a war horse like he should be.