Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Late August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DntMatterHadSex

08-28-2012

Was looking toward that diana nerf. Now she won't just straight up murder you, or harass as hard with her q. I'm not sure that reducing her natural health regen will make her killable though. Mid-Late game she is pretty much unkillable, so hopefully that will change by reducing her life regen.

Hopefully the changes to the Abyssal Scepter don't mess up any of my builds, don't really know any of them that really rely on it anyway.

Thanks for that corki nerf too.

MVP July

08-28-2012

What about rengar?

Coppermouth

08-28-2012

When is this patch going live????

MatihwOw

08-28-2012

hola , me surgio un problema, quiero desbloquear a los dos champions free, ya los desbloquie pero no me aparecen en mi cuenta alguien me responderia (? gracias (:

GJuno

08-29-2012

Quote:
MatihwOw:
hola , me surgio un problema, quiero desbloquear a los dos champions free, ya los desbloquie pero no me aparecen en mi cuenta alguien me responderia (? gracias (:

Intenta enviar un ticket detallando bien tu problema. Acá el link:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

Suerte!

EvilJesterX

08-29-2012

@Riot - Karma needs some love - skins and game play

AcidHitz

08-29-2012

Quote:
reycarpa:
new champs are cool and all, but a map now and then wouldnt hurt no one...

you know it would be nice if we had something similar to summoners rift that wasnt summoners rift...not another dominion new game style but keep it oldschool with some newschool added. just an opinion

Kendono

08-29-2012

Real Late August

EvilJesterX

08-29-2012

@Riot - NERF GARREN! Thanks for only caring about your competitive people! Now Normal games suffer hard from OP Garren. All damage no armor still a Tank. Ungankable top. Dumb Riot...just Dumb.

Viperious

08-29-2012

Quote:
EvilJesterX:
@Riot - NERF GARREN! Thanks for only caring about your competitive people! Now Normal games suffer hard from OP Garren. All damage no armor still a Tank. Ungankable top. Dumb Riot...just Dumb.

I recommend you go to championselect.net and check out some of the counters for Garen. Garen is one of my favorite champs but he gets countered very easily.