Late August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevilNL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

seems like a good patch

Ph03n1x85

08-25-2012

These changes are great and all but what about some changes to Jax or Soraka. They are the 2 most OP champions in the game

Alteon2627

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpiesSPIES View Post
why didn't you invite amumu to the dance party
Yeah Amumu deserves to be in the dance party!

Nazgah

08-25-2012

so about the adcs changes where the **** is next twitch remake/reverse?

l3ucket

08-25-2012

So are they buffing buck shot on Graves or is it a complete nerf? And when is it karma's turn?

UnderworldH4des

08-25-2012

Eve will always be weak and never will be able to gank because before you can even get close to anyone, they will know you are there....even in stealth...i kinda liked her stealth better when it was a skill

JohnnieBoi

08-25-2012

FeralPony, I have a question if you notice this post. I have been needing to ask you this and I was wondering if you could possibly answer that. So on the European forums someone posted a DJ Rumble Splash art that they found on DevianArt by MurdokX and I, which got way more love on the Euro forums than the NA ones (1000+ upvotes), and you have said that you liked it and are 100% for the idea and RiotmixDJ said "YES. YES. A THOUSAND TIMES, YES." I was just wondering your opinions on the idea, whether or not any thought has ever come about for a DJ Rumble skin (or a new rumble skin in general), etc. But only if you are able to reveal anything about that

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=615923

Dansef

08-25-2012

GJ blizzard....uh...eh...Riot, Ez balancing - its fun to spam mystic shot so lets make it so we can spam it all the time... How is that any different from when you nerf AP carries bc they have move they can spam a move and it be over power? All i see you did was take a AD nuker and made him strong in lane.

Fergman

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansef View Post
GJ blizzard....uh...eh...Riot, Ez balancing - its fun to spam mystic shot so lets make it so we can spam it all the time... How is that any different from when you nerf AP carries bc they have move they can spam a move and it be over power? All i see you did was take a AD nuker and made him strong in lane.
As well as still leaving that nice little glitch with his E that allows him to jump out of blitz grabs, jump while in snares, etc. Just gotta make EZ that necassary ban eh?

Soliduos

08-25-2012

even so i think eves range on stealth is still to big and she is still really low on the armor,mr and hp departments but its a strat

i hate ez with a burning passion so i think thats dumb
graves is meh
i suck at corki XD

i can understand the diana thing

i dont really buy abyssal scepter hmm