Late August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nexto315

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DpadHero View Post
Graves is bad now. After this nerf nobody is going to play him. Why do you think you don't see him played as much anymore? After the buckshot nerf Graves lost his damage capabilities leaving him far behind other ADCs his attack speed was already slow and now its going to be molasses slow. I could see them nerfing attack speed but buffing his damage significantly. I think they're just making Graves worse each time even though other adcs are already overshadowing him.

Buckshot - Bad Damage - Nerfed
Attack speed- Slow as **** - Nerfed
Base Damage - Bad.- Nerfed
Smoke Screen - Nerfed.

Survivability almost non existent.

Graves use to be one of my favorite champs. Now I don't even want to play him. Ever. Thanks for making me spend $10 on a skin for a champ that you nerfed to death Riot. I'll think before I buy skins from now on.
no way dude chill you shorts. the guy you replied to is right. now you actually have to good to play graves :P and if you dont wanr to play graves cu he not op any, too fckin bad. there are plenty of other op champs to carry you

SunnyTheKing

08-25-2012

Can you please for the sake of God, get rid of the "attempting to reconnect" thing next patch? Its causing thousands of people serious lag and disconnection..

Please, Please, Please...

Asalci

Recruiter

08-25-2012

we cant really know how much of a change there is until we actually play them. I do hope they don't hit corki too hard.. you actually had to be a good player to do well with him, unlike graves.

Captain Prinny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

I can't be the only one thinking that FeralPony sounds a LOT like Morello.

Rog Virgo

08-25-2012

Worst patch to ever come...

Archparagon

08-25-2012

why buff Ez?

he needs a nerf

Caislean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

So, while you're at the buff-board, you think you could fix Cassiopeia's E bug? Y'know, this one?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKDNe-xx0Ok
It's been around since the Paleozoic Era, and a gorillion threads have been made about it, but nothing's been done. Twin Fang spam is half her damage, so when this happens, it really screws things up. And I know it's got to only take a few hours to fix this kind of bug, at most. Plz, Rito.

Captain Prinny

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archparagon View Post
why buff Ez?

he needs a nerf

Funniest thing I've read all day.

Oh, wait. You're serious.

Corwynt

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DpadHero View Post
Graves? Faceroll? Wrong. Graves hasn't been doing anything for a loooooooooooooong time now.

When I saw "Changed to Graves" I thought FINALLY He'll be playable again. I was dead wrong now he's more unplayable than ever.

@Riot stop messing up graves. I'm not gonna kiss up to you like other summoners in this thread. Take another look. You're destroying him. Rethink your decision and try again. Preferably this time with something that's not terrible and will give graves some more playability@

After this nerf nobody is going to play him. Why do you think you don't see him played as much anymore? After the buckshot nerf Graves lost his damage capabilities leaving him far behind other ADCs his attack speed was already slow and now its going to be molasses slow. I could see them nerfing attack speed but buffing his damage significantly. I think they're just making Graves worse each time even though other adcs are already overshadowing him.

Buckshot - Bad Damage - Nerfed
Attack speed- Slow as hell - Nerfed
Base Damage - Bad.- Nerfed
Smoke Screen - Nerfed.
Attack range- Lol.
Survivability almost non existent.

Graves use to be one of my favorite champs. Now I don't even want to play him. Ever. Thanks for making me spend $10 on a skin for a champ that you nerfed to death Riot. I'll think before I buy skins from now on.
He is in almost every game. Who do you think you are kidding?

Yolo Gucci Swag

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashkilla View Post
I love playing Evelyn AP and these buffs are gona help her so much!

also, karma rework where?
and what about soraka?
Whats wrong with karma?