League of Legends Custom Builds Tool for PC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firebelley

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mipesuves View Post
I have a question, when the cilent is updated (via new champion or item), do we have to redownload a newer version or does it update itself?
Yes, unfortunately you will have to redownload the program to get the new champions and items when they come out. I plan to make automatic updating in the future

EDIT: Good news! I'm beginning to work on an auto updater! Stay tuned for the new version in a couple days

redluigi11

08-29-2012

bump

AntiSkillshot

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebelley View Post
Yes, unfortunately you will have to redownload the program to get the new champions and items when they come out. I plan to make automatic updating in the future

EDIT: Good news! I'm beginning to work on an auto updater! Stay tuned for the new version in a couple days
K, cool.

Thanks for answering my question tbh.

Firebelley

08-29-2012

Quote:
K, cool.

Thanks for answering my question tbh.
No problem, anytime! Thanks for trying my program

AntiSkillshot

08-30-2012

Quote:
No problem, anytime! Thanks for trying my program
I love it man, thanks for making it. The Zyra build I put together with this program is by far the best i've used/seen.

On a side note, Riot's not against anything that mods anything that doesn't affect gameplay.
Like Custom skins, map displays, switching Splashes, or custom build programs.

You may also want to bump this each time there's an update.

Firebelley

08-30-2012

Quote:
I love it man, thanks for making it. The Zyra build I put together with this program is by far the best i've used/seen.

On a side note, Riot's not against anything that mods anything that doesn't affect gameplay.
Like Custom skins, map displays, switching Splashes, or custom build programs.

You may also want to bump this each time there's an update.
Thanks for the positive feedback! And don't worry, I do plan on bumping with new updates, even after the automatic update system has been worked out

Firebelley

08-30-2012

Alright! There's a new update!

New Features
-Automatic updating
-Current version info
-Update button within the champion selection screen

All you need to do to update from now on is either click the update button in the program or run updater.exe! To get the new version, redownload the program from the link posted in the original post. All of your builds will be preserved, I promise!

xMamoo

08-30-2012

bump, pretty awesome.

AntiSkillshot

08-30-2012

Quote:
Thanks for the positive feedback! And don't worry, I do plan on bumping with new updates, even after the automatic update system has been worked out
You'll most likely get positive feedback because you're helping people unless something somewhere in the program goes wrong. But, I'll most likely say "hey, there's something wrong. This is what my computer told me..." if something happens.

Also, thanks for putting an updater in the program. I'll most likely stop by from time to time to bump this in the future as i've already have it bookmarked.

On a side note, you may wanna tell the people downloading the newer version that they have to update it before they can readd they builds...
On another side note, I noticed the new champion that's coming up, isn't there, I take it we'll have to download/update the program after she's released?

Another note, it seems that somewhere in the program, the dots aren't correcting with the cilent. My builds are the normal ones that Riot recommends instead of the ones I put together. No Error message comes up nor does the game crash. I am, atm, seeing if renaming the builds will change anything. Course, could be the dots for the champion i'm testing with, which was Ahri. Seeing if anything's changed for Ahri.

No, nothing changed for Ahri. Testing with a different champion now.

Tested with Kat, custom build is there. Something is wrong with Ahri's program for custom builds. You may want to look into it.
I'll be testing the other champions I built custom builds for. I didn't build custom builds for all the champions as there's some I not own nor know how to build.

Ahri: Failed
Akali: Passed
Alistar: Passed
Amumu: Passed
Anivia: Passed
Annie: Passed
Ashe: Passed
Brand: Passed
Caitlyn: Passed
Cassiopeia: Passed
Cho'gath: Failed
Diana: *Unable to test as I do not own her*
Ezreal: Passed
Fiddlesticks: Passed
Fiora: Passed
GangPlank: Passed
Garen: Passed
Graves: Passed
Heimerdinger: *Unable to test as I do not own him*
Janna: Passed
Jax: Passed
Katarina: Passed
Kayle: Passed
LeBlanc: Passed
Lee Sin: Passed
Leona: Passed
Lux: Passed
Malzahar: Passed
Maokai: Passed
Master yi: Passed
Miss Fortune: Passed
Morgana: Passed
Nasus: Passed
Nocturne: Passed
Nunu: Passed
Olaf: Passed
Orianna: Passed
Pantheon: Passed
Rammus: Passed
Riven: Passed
Ryze: Passed
Sejuani: Passed
Shaco: Passed
Shen: *Unable to test as I do not own him*
Shyvana: Passed
Singed: Passed
Sion: Passed
Sona: Passed
Taric: Passed
Teemo: Passed
Tryndamere: Passed
Twisted Fate: Passed
Varus: Passed
Vayne: Passed
Viktor: Passed (On a side note, his own item seems messed up but it's still a custom build. I picked Death but got Power instead)
Vladimir: Passed
Warwick: Passed
Zilean: Passed
Zyra: Passed

Please note that there are some champions I do own that are not on the list (as I don't play them or don't know how to build them) and there's champions I don't own that are on this list. I'll be adding to this list each time the free week champions change (the ones I know how to build but haven't put a build in yet) and/or when I find out how to build one of the champions I own that isn't on the list.

AntiSkillshot

08-31-2012

Bump.