League of Legends Custom Builds Tool for PC

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firebelley

08-24-2012

THIS TOOL IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED

I know there's a lot of custom build programs out there, but I didn't like the various programs because I didn't think they were very user friendly or streamlined to quickly edit and create builds for your favorite champs. Therefore I created my own tool for editing and creating builds.

If you are downloading this for the first time please make sure to update! The program in the .zip file is a few versions behind. Update by clicking the "Update" button in the bottom left corner of the program.

Here's a YouTube video demonstrating the program: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld81jPiBcLQ
I recommend watching the video because I describe some of the program's functions that may not be obvious at first.

Features:
-Easy to understand interface
-Swift build editing and creating
-Visually appealing
-Ability to save an unlimited number of builds for each champion
-Create a list of up to 5 favorite champions for quick access
-Drag and drop item icons into the build list
-Contains all items and champions as of the Vi patch
-Search bars for champions and items
-Automatic updating
-No install required, just run the .exe!

I will update this tool as Riot continues to release more items and champions.

This is 100% legal and within the terms of the EULA. All this program does is make Riot's support for making custom builds more efficient and presents the information graphically, rather than having to manually create a file for each of your favorite champs.

I'd appreciate it greatly if you would give this program a try and give me some feedback whether you loved it or hated it!

Firebelley

08-28-2012

Bump.

New features added
-Search bar
-Item name shows up on mouse rollover

Again I would appreciate it if I could get some feedback

Droid Finale

08-28-2012

Seems legit

ZehNetoBR

08-28-2012

Not only seems legit, but also seems interesting.

On a side note, though, may I suggest you add the description to the item database? With over 100 champions and many different roles, sometimes it's hard to remember the exact stats ALL the items give, as well as ALL of their passive and active functions.

Firebelley

08-28-2012

I would like to do that, but the amount of work required would be enormous. I would have to manually enter all the item stats and show them in a way that doesn't interfere with the overall simplicity of the interface. On top of that, Riot is constantly making changes to the items and their gold costs and stats, so it would take a lot of time to make sure all of the information is up-to-date with Riot's changes.

Perhaps sometime in the future

S Galaxy Rumble

08-28-2012

I am very interested in using this, nice work.

Question for you, can i switch which item build to use while the game is opened? Say while i'm in the champion select screen? Or do i have to close the client every time i want to switch builds?

Either way +1

Firebelley

08-28-2012

As long as you are not actually in-game you can change your builds. So yes, during champion select you can change builds

S Galaxy Rumble

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebelley View Post
As long as you are not actually in-game you can change your builds. So yes, during champion select you can change builds

Very nice to know, will be giving this a shot when i get home from work, also have about 20 friends who i'll be recomending this to.

Good job again. =)

Firebelley

08-28-2012

Thank you much!

Genotoxic

08-28-2012

looks good to me gonna download

1234511 ... 16