Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zhali (The Duskstalker)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lithenai

08-24-2012

So I know this happens a lot, someone gets an idea for a champ and things go a little haywire but I really kind of wanted this out there. (Pardon the drawing that I post with it, I'm not the most amazing artist ever.)

Passive: Blinding Shadow, Zhali gains movement speed based on how many champions have been hit by one of her abilities or basic attacks. -Max 5 ms per champion at level 18-

Duskstrike: Your basic on hit Q, total necessity anymore. Give it a small armor/mr or AS bonus. Whatever. (Eclipse: Bonus damage, as per usual.)

Bladed Wire: Zhali throws a dagger attached to a wire in a line, all champs hit are slowed for a short duration and hit with a small amount of damage. (Eclipse: Add a bleed and damage.)

Shade Vault: Zhali leaps to target area and does a small amount of magic damage to those in the area. (Eclipse: Longer range leap.)

Eclipse: Zhali becomes a shadow being, augmenting all her above abilities for a short time.

I really gave this a lot of thought, and knowing bits I really like from champs but things I wish I could do I made Zhali. Of course if you don't like her you don't have to but I really enjoyed dreaming her up. (Was originally in general discussion but then I realized oh wait they have this now.)

I also tweaked some things. Also for the ms thing, it's not a dot, she's made to move fast not bleed everyone to op oblivion like Darius who is made to go in and just rip **** apart. Finally yes the ultimate is not a nuke, big whoop. She's supposed to be moving around the field akin to Akali and Jax not nuke people instantly. I'm also not really going to put up stats or anything, if Riot were to actually use it they get the freedom to do what they want with it. I'm not out to have a perfect champ made I just want to throw around ideas. -Like the area leap over targeted leave because we don't have things like that.)

Jixan

08-24-2012

Sounds like a rather interesting champ. +1 for this.

Xivly

08-24-2012

Bump for Love.