Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support/ADC Synergies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jameschat

08-24-2012

I've just recently started playing Support seriously, and I've now acquired a pretty good collection of supports (Alistar, Janna, Karma, Kayle, Leona, Lulu, Morgana, Orianna, Sejuani and Soraka), and it's starting to be hard to "link" a support with a certain ADC.

I've often been flamed for picking Leona with an Ashe, or Janna with Ezreal, so I'm wondering: are there known synergies? Which supports function better with which ad-carries?

Who's better with Vayne, Graves, Kog'Maw, Twitch, MF, Ashe, Sivir, Caitlyn, Tristana or Ezreal?

상자상자상자

08-24-2012

Vayne-Alistar
Sivir-Raka

Dr W

08-24-2012

Graves/Taric
Graves/Soraka
Graves/Ali
Graves/Blitz
Graves/Leona
Graves/Graves
Graves

Twillera

08-24-2012

jameschat

08-24-2012

Quote:
Dr W:
Graves/Taric
Graves/Soraka
Graves/Ali
Graves/Blitz
Graves/Leona
Graves/Graves
Graves

Graves/Karma

Twillera

08-24-2012

Quote:
Dr W:
Graves/Taric
Graves/Soraka
Graves/Ali
Graves/Blitz
Graves/Leona
Graves/Graves
Graves

Graves/a turtle

Aeolian Melodies

08-24-2012

Vayne: Taric, Alistar, Nunu, Janna, Blitz, Soraka
Graves: Rapes no matter who is his support
Kog'Maw: Again pretty much anyone - he is fragile and vulnerable early, so it's better if his support has peel and/or sustain
Twitch: Good question, feels pretty god awful bot now tbh. I guess Taric, Janna, Soraka or Ali would be the best
MF: Janna, Leona, Sona, Taric, Blitz, Soraka, Ali, Lulu
Ashe: Janna, Sona, Soraka, Taric, Alistar
Caitlyn: Janna, Soraka, Sona, Lux, Taric
Tristana: Leona, Taric, Alistar, Blitz, Lulu
Ezreal: Taric (inb4 homosexuality joke), Blitz, Sona, Soraka, Janna, Lulu, tbh like Graves he seems to do well with pretty much any support, although CC is preferred because he has none. Paired with Nunu's W+E, along with his own W, Ezreal wins every trade XD

Valorans Outlaw

08-24-2012

Alistar, Mostly anyone, but he's the best support with Twitch.
Janna, MF, Cait, and MAYBE Ashe work best with her
Karma, What's a karma? In all seriousness, don't play her as a support, she needs gold for items so AP mid is better.
Kayle, same as above, except top instead of mid, though she might work with Twitch due to her ult.
Leona, Corki and Ezreal come to mind, sometimes Graves and Jayce works well with her as well.
Lulu, Graves, Ezreal, Corki
Morgana, No, though she probably works with kill lanes and Graves and Jayce.
Orianna, Same with Karma, Morg, and Kayle. Though she probably works with Ezreal.
Sejuani Ashe huehuehue, though she isn't a good support because she gets zoned pretty hard.
Soraka Let's be honest here people, Soraka synergizes well with EVERYONE.