Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

@Riot - I want to work for you... am I on the right track?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi there, Herald of Time!
I myself am looking to intern for Riot and have stumbled upon some very priceless information in the last few months. Always check out their LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Inside-Riot-Games-People-Game-3544410?gid=3544410&trk=hb_side_g) group. this group has TONS of information which you will be priceless to you. It is very active, posts are made everyday by new people. Also, don't be afraid to use the search function on the forums. There is so much information out there, you just have to look for it.

As for your skill level, it doesn't have to be perfect. As long as you can contribute to Riot in any way, that is a +1. throw any surprises you have at them! They want interns who are different than most people, and have a few tricks of their sleeves.