Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo Entry Tournaments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sully420

08-24-2012

I have been wanting to play in a League of Legends tournament for a long time now. There is a problem tho, there aren't any tournaments that you can sign up for individually and be paired with a team. Just like matchmaking, they should have tournaments that people can sign up for by themselves, and be paired with a team randomly or based on elo.. Have different tournaments for people in lower elo's and higher elo's. That way people are at a somewhat similar skillset. I dont have any friends that play LoL so creating a team is hard, as most people arent on at the same time or often enough to try and create a team. If there is such a tournament i would love to know about it. Been looking for some time now, with no avale..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mannymcdude

08-21-2014

two years later this is a great idea.