Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RP Point Abuse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aemless

08-24-2012

I was on YouTube and came across this video that I found a bit disturbing. I'm not sure of the validity of the poster's claim in this video, but according to him he has a program that can give players free RP points. I wasn't sure if this has already been brought to Riot's attention or exactly where to post it, but I figured this would be the best place.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsAeJ53BUbQ&feature=plcp

Thanks in advance guys, great work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostalkerS

08-24-2012

Pretty sure it is fake, all the people saying 'OMG this worked blah blah blah' were accounts made the same day as posting the comment, and that is the only thing they have done on the account. I haven't looked into it but it is most likely just a virus or something. Avoid.