Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

11-18-2012

Dear Veigar,

How come your Primordial Burst does more damage to champions with magic items?

Tentorer

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Tis We Were Never In A Relation, Yet We Made Of A More Neutral Pact Between Ourselfs In Which We Are More Then Mere Friends. Tis I Have Heard Rumored She Is After Another Individual Which Is Not I.
"Well that's sad..." He reaches into his coat once more, and pulls out the most ebil of all creations!... a cupcake. "Here ya go. So are ya sure ya don't want to just sit down for a bit and um... play chess?"

Ask The Ebil

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Dear Veigar,

How come your Primordial Burst does more damage to champions with magic items?

My Primordial Burst Is Used To Rival Even The Most Powerful Of Mages As It In Impact Absorbs The Magical Essence Of The Victim Which Is The Magic Items Then Uses Its Own Energy Against The Victim Including The Initial Burst From It Self And My Magical Essence Along With It Causing Near Annihilation Of The That Poor Victim.

Ask The Ebil

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Well that's sad..." He reaches into his coat once more, and pulls out the most ebil of all creations!... a cupcake. "Here ya go. So are ya sure ya don't want to just sit down for a bit and um... play chess?"

Arggg The Cursed Cupcake.....One Of My Weakness

Veigar grabs the cupcake and eats it in a similar way to Cho`Gath with well anything.

Oh Fine You Can Stay For Now....Now For That Chess Game

((We will continue this tomorrow I have school come up and I have to sleep.))

Ask The Ebil

11-19-2012

((Well I'm going crazy))

benjimenfire

11-20-2012

((Welcome to my world))

Ask The Ebil

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
((Welcome to my world))
((o.o))

TwoWeirdYordles

11-21-2012

A yordle with purple and wearing an elegant suit with a cup hat appears in front of Veigar.

"Hello mighty master of Evil, I would ask why you work with those stupids summoners as a puppet? You dont get tired of that?"

The yordle walked around the room looking the place

Ask The Ebil

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
A yordle with purple and wearing an elegant suit with a cup hat appears in front of Veigar.

"Hello mighty master of Evil, I would ask why you work with those stupids summoners as a puppet? You dont get tired of that?"

The yordle walked around the room looking the place
There Are A Few Reason Why I Join This League...
1. Free Health Care Just In case I Get Into A Bit Of Terrible With My Evil Plans Or Experiments

2. I Got League Protection So No One Can Kill Me For Doing My Evil Plan Still I Get Punished But That Doesn't Matter

3. I Get To Study The Greatest Warriors This Land Have To Offer So I Can Scan Their Weakness And Then When I Have The Resources To Destroy The City State None Shall Be Able To Stop Me!

And Quite I Am Tried Of Being Summoned When I'm Doing Experiments Or Evil Deeds Yet Its Ok Some Day I Will Make The League My Citadel And I Will Torture Every Last Summoner....

TwoWeirdYordles

11-22-2012

The yordle was constantly moving around the room
"I see, even the master of evil is a mortal after all...And how are going your experiments with the void? you want conquer that place too? how about the shadow isles?"