Dominions is more fun than ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

migty1joe

08-24-2012

Players have learned to play, what makes more fun games than before when dominion was released. Also dominion items too good.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by migty1joe View Post
Players have learned to play, what makes more fun games than before when dominion was released. Also dominion items too good.
Finally some happiness in the Dominion forum instead of the pessimism and negativity! I would agree with you, more people are picking up on how things work in the map, which is fantastic.

NamKim

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Finally some happiness in the Dominion forum instead of the pessimism and negativity! I would agree with you, more people are picking up on how things work in the map, which is fantastic.
Hey now!! I try very hard to stay optimistic...

Anyways, I am still at the elo where most people do not know how to play well. I don't really mind since I rather have them over ragers any day.

Jaghut Tyrant

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Hey now!! I try very hard to stay optimistic...

Anyways, I am still at the elo where most people do not know how to play well. I don't really mind since I rather have them over ragers any day.
Dominion players are so much more chill, in general. Or players when in Dominion games. Something about the Crystal Scar makes people happy

NamKim

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybeast View Post
Dominion players are so much more chill, in general. Or players when in Dominion games. Something about the Crystal Scar makes people happy
I find that there is a significantly lower amount of ragers.

I remember this one game where I was making a ton of stupid mistakes. This one guy was calling me out on them and I just apologized and said I was having an off day. If I was playing Classic, I would have been continued to be raged at. This guy just say "it's a game, so it's cool."

I love Crystal Scar because people realize that it is a game.

Crystal Scar is pretty much the Jazz of League of Legends. Laid back, but still a piece of art that takes a long time to master.

HaIfhearted

08-24-2012

I think the reason for reduced rage is the lessened impact of dying.

In SR, if you die to your lane opponent, its kind of a big deal, because every little advantage you give your opponent can lead them to snowball out of control and greatly increase their chances of winning the game.

In Dom, if you die to the enemy team, you just regroup and try again (or try something else if whatever you hsve been doing isn't working)

NamKim

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I think the reason for reduced rage is the lessened impact of dying.

In SR, if you die to your lane opponent, its kind of a big deal, because every little advantage you give your opponent can lead them to snowball out of control and greatly increase their chances of winning the game.

In Dom, if you die to the enemy team, you just regroup and try again (or try something else if whatever you hsve been doing isn't working)
I also think there are more "dying for the greater cause" moments in Dominion. If you can hold off a point getting captures for awhile while still dying. You still did a big favor for your team in the long run. I mean, there are other factors to consider. But I just mean you can die for a cause.

On SR, even if the support died multiple times to protect the carries. The support is just labeled a feeder because people fail to see the bigger picture which is the carries are alive.