[UMSC #11] Umi's Mini Suggestion Contest returns! (YET AGAIN)

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

08-24-2012

Contest is closed, thanks to everyone. I will be hosting another MSC (this time PMSC... since I'll create my own set of rules but still based on the short time limit) in acouple of weeks when I'll have the time.
I'll be creating the voting topic shortly.

REMEMBER - ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD.

It's time once again for the UMSC to commence. For those of you who don't know, UMSC stands for Umibozu's Mini Speed Contest.

How do these work? Well, I create the thread (like now) and when it starts I announce a theme of which you have to base a champion around. The hitch is you get 1 and a half hours, and then you're either in or out. No modifications after the deadline. And remember, the whole idea is to be spontaneous.

I will announce the theme at noon Pacific time (-8) on Saturday, September 15th. People should post when they have seen the theme and then they can take 1.5 hours from that point to complete a champion. Honor of trust is being bestowed upon all contestants and may you feel ever shameful and unfitting as a champion designer should you cheat... VERY shameful.

The contest will be going for 48 hours and thus will be closed Monday, September 17th at noon.

Sure, but what is there to win? Well, let's be honest, I'm currently a student and don't really have the latency to offer cash prize to winners, but I still have some little time (and will have more by the time the contest takes place) and so I am willing to offer a "followup" review of any of your champion (whatever their state is). By that I mean that I will do a detailed review and still come back every few days to look at changes and review them again. The contest's winner will be chosen by a public poll, I also offer a consolation price to the champion I prefer (consolation price being the exact same as the winner's price without the winning...).*
*Kudos to pirateelfdog for this idea, you will get a followup review of one of your champ one day without a doubt :P

RULES

• No Previously Created Champions
  • Must Be Based Around Theme
  • Do Not Flame/Put Down/Etc Others and Their Suggestions
  • No Voting For Your Own Champion
  • SUBMISSIONS MUST BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD

The theme for this contest is:
Light
Whether they're a representative of the sun or their opponent (which are both already done...), or simply someone using light to fight (or praising some other light... or maybe the lack of light?) your champions will have to do with the light (or lack of... but lack of is kinda weird... since shadow isn't really a lack of light...).

There is no requirements when it come to workload, you should basically not have to the time to do a concept art, ability icons, lore, league judgement and a whole kit in 90 minutes given the fact that you can't (morally) use already existing work. Just post as complete a champion as you can and it'll be your contestant.

Previous UMSC:

Please reply claiming participation! If you've never done this, just try it. If you have any remote interest in Champion Suggestioning, I promise you will have fun. Let's revive an amazing CSC tradition!

The Contestants :
- FlamesofTerror
- Pirateelfdog
- BlackJubilee
- Fuyuto
- Skyhawk47
- Etolie
- TeaCrusader
- Forsaken Star
- KartiCasor
- proXc

(I need to get confirmation from them in a couple of weeks)
~ BergMeister
~ ChimyJoe

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

ploki ill get back to you on this one, not sure what im going to be doing that day. I may or may not join.

Lyria Eternal

08-24-2012

Sounds like something I'll jump on when it's ready.

ploki122

08-26-2012

bump to get more participants

ploki122

08-26-2012

bump to get more participants

Pirateelfdog

08-27-2012

I'll join this one again.

ploki122

08-28-2012

bump

ploki122

08-28-2012

bump and added a prize for the winner and for my favorite pick

BlackJubilee

08-28-2012

I'll join in.

Pirateelfdog

08-28-2012

Awesome! Love the prize...hope more people follow up on this...

12345 ... 8