@Riot Question about Innappropriate Name Reports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

klizita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I couldn't find a thread that adequately answered my question. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Help me out?

Why are innappropriate name reports judged along side all other cases? It seems like it would make more sense to put reports of innappropriate names separate.

(Honestly, it would make more sense to me if reports in one judgement all focused on a few similar report options instead of all of them thrown together, but I'm guessing that might be too difficult to manage for Riot/more work than it's worth for them, or that there is a problem with effectiveness in that arrangement)

Would it be possible/is there a plan in the future for placing innappropriate names in a separate grouping from all other reports?

Thanks!

EroticJellyfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Also, as we can't actually see names anymore...... isn't this a problem?

Rasja

08-24-2012

You can see names if they reported the person for inappropriate name. It appears like, under where the reporter might have typed something, at the top.