Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't see chat log?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Player

08-24-2012

I feel like sometimes I can't see the chatlog, or can only see a part of it in tribunal cases.

For example, in one incident there were 3 reports of "Offensive Language", but the chat was completely empty.

Jayrune

08-24-2012

Quote:
BadPlayer6:
I feel like sometimes I can't see the chatlog, or can only see a part of it in tribunal cases.

For example, in one incident there were 3 reports of "Offensive Language", but the chat was completely empty.

i saw that one today too, i hit skip....

pretty sure it was a bug, but it didn't occur to me to write down the case number to give to customer support

Dervos

08-24-2012

Perhaps the language the reported on had occurred in the lobby? I don't think the chat logs from the lobby is saved for tribunal just in-game